Steam Summer Sale 2014 - Gems / Hot Deals / Take Ma' Money

My most wanted list:

Age of Wonders III (this has barely seen any discounts since release besides GOG)
Men of War: Assault Squad 2
Pandora: First Contact
Panzer Corps DLC
Battle Academy DLC (I kind of wonder if Slitherine/Matrix will participate in the sale)
Hegemony Rome
Wargame: Red Dragon
Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II
Enemy Front
Wolfenstein: The New Order
Talisman: Digital Edition
Xenonauts
Dominions 4
Banished
Brian’s Space Games list

My watchlist is:

The Stanley Parable
STRIDER
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II
Infested Planet
The Wolf Among Us
Bound By Flame
Kentucky Route Zero

I’ll probably get about half of those.

It’s on!

Pre order Dead Rising 3 for $37.50? Don’t mind if I do!

Nothing for me today.

Yup, this was an insta buy for me as well.

Oh crap, here it comes. I just noticed it on my wishlist page.

Transistor 10% off LOL.
No discount on South Park, Distant Worlds, Rise of Nations.

Why is Ether One in my wishlist?

Purple team is the best!

South Park is up for vote on the first community choice pick.

This was a most boring of starts. Most of the usual candidates and really deep discounts like -15%. C’mon Gabe do we owe a cock to Asclepius?

Hear hear!

But seriously fuck that noise. I laughed out of loud when I saw the metagame with the looong explanation of how it all worked. Totally uninterested in emblems, crafting and all that.

The sales themselves. Or I have the game already, or I’m not interested, or the discount is super small. Meh.

bahahahaha…

Back to business: XCOM Enemy Within is on a daily for 67% off. I was hoping for 75% but I guess it’s not going to get any better?

Nothing good today.

Great chance to pick up Divinity Original Sins a week before it is released.

Hotline Miami is a buck and a half. If you don’t own it already, you should. At that price it is a steal, unless you’re generally opposed to games with extreme levels of violence.

Voted! But…at 33% off, $40 for South Park. I was hoping for less. I guess I can wait until next year…

Yep, remember that anything that is currently in the daily deals, the flash deals, and the community votes will be up multiple times throughout the sale. So if south park loses the vote, it’ll be up tomorrow as a daily deal at 33% off anyway. But that’s as good as it will get this entire sale.

If any strategy fans have missed SOASE: Rebellion, now is a great time to pick it up. $8 is a steal, and it’s the (gameplay) successor to Rise of Nations.

GO GO SUPER TEAM PURPLE!

Collect cards to make cards and points to win cards to make points and cards! I am so confused.

If it is really out in a week, then maybe I should pick it up. Normally I would avoid any early access games, but if it is practically done…