STEAM SUMMER SALE 2017, June 22-July 5

Good pick. Enjoy.

That is why I purged like 200 games off my wishlist, heh.

Someone here once recommended, if something on your wishlist goes on sale and you still don’t buy it, take it off of the list. Works for me. Well… sometimes. :)

These are definitely the best two - but I would comfortably recommend all of them.

25 games on my wishlist are now below $10. So much for my budget.

Good advice, but my threshold is somewhere in the 75% to 80% range. If it gets that far down and I still don’t pick it up, I’m never realistically going to.

Yeah. Thus, sometimes.

Looking at:

@lordkosc how’s the DLC?

Hence why Dishonored is no longer on mine.

If you feel like it, you totally should!

splurge.

Yay!56

Strike Suit Infinity is better.

I wish anything was tempting me but nope :(

I’m sad that the days of buying games I usually would have picked up day 1 are gone. FO4 has been on my wishlist for over two years now, and I’ve still not picked it up because the base game+DLC even on sale (40-50% off) is still more today than I would have paid at launch ($60+). Still holding out for a packaged bundle one day.

Other than that, the only game on my wishlist that I’m inching to pick up is Obduction. Hohum sale for me.

Is it me or did a considerable number of games get their price adjusted upwards just before the sale?

FO4 is disappointment, don’t pay for disappointment. :p

So far only picked up the Paladins Founders Pack, its a pretty fun game, very casual.

And Domina, which I really enjoyed watching Tom stream a few weeks ago.

Paradox did a price bump , but then earlier today said they were reverting prices, not sure if that happened before the sale hit.

They said that they can’t change the prices back during the sale, but that they’ll do that as soon as it ends, and that they’ll try to refund the difference to people as needed.

I hate these kind of shady practices. No sale for me on quite a lot of titles in this sale.

That just introduces so many potential headaches. Sigh…