Mass Effect - $3.99
Fairy Fencer F - $4.49
Frayed Knights: The Skull of S’makh-Daon - $5.99
Tales from the Borderlands - $6.24
Telepath Tactics - $7.49
Might & Magic® Heroes® VII Complete Edition - $16.99
NieR:Automata™ Standard Edition - $41.99
Low Magic Age - $3.39

Dude passed level 15,000 of the Summer Sale Badge, and still going!

I myself hope to make it to level 4 (watermelon badge) or level 5 (lemons).

How is that even possible? He apparently still has 2500+ copies of each card.

Yay for the Gold bundle! :D

Hah! I really only wanted Crusade, but near as I could tell, it was cheaper to buy the bundle including all the DLC I never really wanted than to buy it by itself. . . so now I guess I can witness the Rise of the Terrans ;-)

But seriously, short of New Sorcerer King and Star Control, diving back into a massively improved GalCiv 3 seems about the best way I can spend my Stardock time :)

Yep. I was in the same boat and about to shrug my shoulders, politely grumble about Crusade not being on sale and move on to items that are. But I was curious what other DLC I may have been missing, and used the link to the Gold package to find out (as it turns out, just Crusade). Suddenly I realized it was a Steam bundle and not some GOTY edition, automatically just adding the DLC you don’t have at the sale price. That turned my frown upside down.

Is any of the other GalCiv 3 DLC worth it? Or if I decide to purchase the game am I just better off with core + Crusade?

Here’s my final (hopefully) purchase list:

• After the Empire
  • The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+
  • Bomb Squad Academy (Still expense for the length of the game, but I enjoyed it a lot)
  • Crypt of the NecroDancer (Very fun)
  • LOGistICAL
  • Morphblade
  • Motorsport Manager
  • RAGE (I don’t expect to play it all through, but I’ve wanted to try it out forever, and it is very cheap)
  • RimWorld (It’s never on sale, and I was just in the purchasing groove)
  • Skyward Collapse: Nihon no Mura
  • SquareCells (All these games are sooooo good)

Total: $81.20 (RimWorld is a huge chunk of that)

I mean, everyone on Qt3 hated this. It’s fine. It’s an ipad-game. I have 17 hours on steam, and bought it on Ipad to play too. I think people were expecting something else.

It’s a simple game, kinda like a board game where you draw random tiles and try to finish it as soon as possible.

Is this also the place to trade Summer Sale cards? If so…

I am SlainteMhath on Steam as well.
I need : 3, 9 or 10.
I have extras of : 1, 2 (x2), 7 and 8 (x2)

I’ve heard if you utter Starships three times in a row you summon the vengeful ghost of Brian Rubin into the thread.

Roooowr.

Starships is fine for what it is.

OK, Dirt 4 purchased. I gotta do some racing today!

I think the Gold bundle is a good deal if you are looking for the whole package, but the Crusade bundle is also great if you are looking to jump into GalCiv.

I’d say yes, especially when on sale. I also liked Precursor Worlds and Revenge of the Snathi, in particular. That said, opinions vary when it comes to the DLC.

Brigador is on sale as well for anyone who likes isometric mech gaming. I recommend checking out all the tutorial missions, because there is a lot more to this than meets the eye. Also the Carpenter-esque music in this game is awesome.

The one game I can say I honestly want is (justifiably) not on sale: Cold Waters.

I know not everyone is a fan of TotalBiscuit but he put together a nice list of games under $5 in the Steam sale.