Steam summer sale has started

Oh, which games were those? I do love a good tycoon game…

I still have a huge glut of games from the summer sale and Christmas sale last year, so there is not much here to tempt me.

Railroad Tycoon II Platinum,
Railroad Tycoon III
Sid Meier’s Railroads!

Apparently the GSB “Collector’s Edition” I bought before included the first three expansions; I went ahead and purchased the other two for three bucks and change (if they show up even cheaper later, oh god no I gave cliff an extra eighty three cents! :)

If Steam wasn’t digital, I would be on Hoarders.

Cannot wait for that sale on Crysis 2.

sad trombone

Oh lord…

Day 1:

UFO: Afterlight
Unreal Gold
Greed: Black Border
Starscape
King Arthur - The Role-playing Wargame Druids DLC
Worms Reloaded Puzzle Pack
Worms Reloaded Fort Booster Pack
Worms Reloaded Time Attack Pack
Worms Reloaded Retro Pack

Someone help me!

Also, Didimatic should be of great help in finding low prices:

http://didimatic.com/dd/en/onsale/steam/usd/ascending

Fuck you, Aaaaa…, I cannot get five stars on the summer level even with abusing checkpoints to get extra hugs and plates (and I’m guessing you’re pretty much expected to). The Swords and Soldiers ticket was fairly easy though, even with just berserkers and heals.

Hey that looks quite interesting. adds it to list

I kind of want to start a “Post your Steam summer sale purchases” thread, but that seems a bit redundant with 2 related threads going.

Nothing so far has forced me to act, but 10 more days of this is going to be interesting.

I did it without crashing into anything or checkpointing, but it took pretty much a perfect run. By the end I was about ready to throw my keyboard, but then it finally all clicked.

But you have a monkey and he is all yours.

Sigh, 2 more:

Armed and Dangerous
Chrome + SpecForce Bundle

I ended up using 5 rewinds and still getting five stars, I was clumsy. There’s a couple of points where you can abuse it to go grab plates that are otherwise too far apart. Just keep hugging and kissing, use the cappucino upgrade if you got it and hope for the best - it’s really not a hard level compared to some of the rest of the game.

I ended up abusing the checkpoints for a total penalty of -1250, but ended up with 36xxx after the penalty was applied which was sort of funny because my previous runs had no penalties but were much lower scores.

PM the 1st poster, maybe he can change the title?

So far I’ve bought bit.trip.runner and I’ll probably grab the BTTF set. I was thinking about getting the rest of the Gratuitous Space Battles DLC, but I still haven’t even spent a lot of time with the base game yet.

I’m having a damn hard time filling up my wishlist in case I win the grand prize. So I’ve got: Witcher 2, Deus Ex: HR, Rage and Civ V. I’m (obviously) trying to find the most expensive games possible. Any suggestions for the remaining 6?

I tried to go for future releases to fill out my list: Deus Ex, Space Marine, Dead Island, Rage, Metro Last Light.