Steam Trading Cards

For “There was an error accepting this trade offer. Please try again later” - restart Steam. This seems to happen if you’re logged in multiple locations (eg/ browser and client).

[Sold all remain cards & going to sleep]

Update on 5-card bank status

0x #1
0x #2
0x #3
0x #4
0x #5
2x #6
0x #7
1x #8
1x #9
1x #10

Send a trade offer:
http://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=10986061&token=9Vd1UcJ9
Or find me:

I’m now getting an error that I can’t trade with my son. I’m only slightly worried, lol.

Ducking out of town for a few, but I’ll be back Wednesday evening. If people need anything, here’s what I’ve got:

4 x3
5 x3
9 x1
10 x1 (promised to intangir if he still needs it)

What I can use?
Cards from LAST YEAR:
#2 (Chivalry: Medieval Warfare) X1
#6 (Prison Architect) x2

Anyway, I won’t be able to respond to trade offers until Wednesday (just having a sequestered work computer in the meantime).

A friend gave my missing cards. I am no longer need a trade.

I need 3,5,6 and I have extra 9 and 10 to trade. Let me know if you are interested to trade.

I have summer adventure 7 and 8 sitting in my inventory. I have not paid a second’s attention to this meta-game, and would be happy to give these two away to a good home. I will PM Dr. Del, quoted above, to see if he still needs 7. So for right now, anyone else let me know if you need 8.

steam name: Hotfreak, (avatar Keith Richards if there’s a few of us)

Haves:
4, 5, 8, 10

Needs:
1, 7, 9

sent a friend request to DeepT, will send others “toots suite”…

Dumb question, I’m sure, but how do you send someone a card?

Working on badge #2
Need: 1, 2, 3, 6, 8
Have: 5, 5, 9, 9

No worries…

• Go to your inventory (either via the envelope icon on the top, or click your username…Inventory).
  • Press the “Trade Offers” button.
  • “New Trade Offer”.

I’m still looking for a 7.

I have three 2s, two of 3 and 5, and an extra 8 that I can trade.

So it can only go to a friend? When I click new trade offer only my friends are listed.

Yes. Or if you have a link to trade For example, mine is

That’s found under Inventory -> Trade Offers> Who can send me Trade Offers

You can also open up a real time trading interface with friends via chat instead of the asynchronous trade offer system.

Thanks. I sent card 7 to DrDel/Bobafart. Bob if you’d already received one, please pass that along.

Meantime I have #8 for the taking.

Well, Steam has locked trading for me because I signed in from another device. :(

I guess I’m out of this metagame for now.

Need: 3
Have: 9

Still WarpRattler.

I don’t think I’m going to get to finish my badge without spending money. ;_;

I have a leftover cards for anyone who wants 'em.

I can swap with cards you’ve got dupes of, or if you want to offer other trading cards of similar market value I’m open to that. Working towards a Shadowrun Returns badge, so if you’ve got cards of that that’d be awesome, but not required.

I’m inVurt on steam, or you can trade direct here.

EDIT: what I currently have are: 4, 6, 9

Thanks to conVurt, I finished my badge. No spares left.

Got em, thanks guys.

I have: 4, 7, 10
I need: 2, 6, 8

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/brakara/