Steam Trading Thread

Trade withdrawn…

If anyone has a spare of Has-Been Heroes from the current Humble, I’ll trade a $5-ish game of your choice for it.

So I still have a spare steam key for Wolfenstein 2 : The New Colossus DDE, from the GMG. PM me. Asking for a $50 steam gift card as a trade.

https://forum-cdn.quartertothree.com/uploads/default/optimized/3X/0/6/06fb65700ff9e87e19439c65919c7567431a1949_1_690x162.png

-GONE GONE GONE-

If anyone who purchases the new Humble Care Package Bundle already owns Darkest Dungeon, I would happily trade one of the following for it:

• Oddworld : New & Tasty
  • Silence
  • Endless Legend - Classic Edition w/ soundtrack
  • Killing Floor 2
  • Galactic Civilizations III

I have a whole bunch of other stuff as well, those are just recent acquisitions I figured might be of interest to folks.

Would like to trade this from the recent humble monthly:

for this:

Traded off site. -GONE GONE GONE-

I have a spare Steam key for The Long Dark

Would like to trade for Glass Masquerade

-GONE GONE GONE- Traded with JFLS

I have a steam key for Battletech, bought as an extra from their original kickstarter campaign.

PM me if you want to discuss a trade for it, there’s a bunch of things I would trade for it that is substantially below the RRP of the game.

EDIT: GONE, traded it for Slay the Spire

WTH! I didn’t know this trading thread existed

I have codes for:

Vermintide II
World of Tanks
Rock Band VR
Star Trek Bridge Crew VR
Sprint Vector VR

Happy to dump them all (obviously will need to be someone that has a VR headset, I don’t), offer me a trade via PM!

I would love to trade a uplay key of The Crew 2 … PM me if interested
maybe for this?

or this?

Arise, thread!

With the winter sale winding down, I’m curious if there are any mutually beneficial card trades to be made for these obnoxious sale cards before they vanish in a few weeks.

Want:
#5 - 2 copies

Offering:
#1 - 1 copy
#2 - 5 copies
#3 - 1 copy
#7 - 4 copies
#8 - 4 copies

EDIT: Much obliged to Left_Empty for lobbing two cards my way!

I have a bunch of sevens, if anyone ‘needs’ them.

I have a spare key for Imperator: Rome which released today.

If anyone happens to have a spare key of something interesting for steam let me know (FYI my wishlist should be viewable at https://store.steampowered.com/wishlist/profiles/76561197991784193/#sort=name).

Anyone interested in trading with me for my spare gift link of of Battletech for a copy of this game?

All taken care of thanks @marquac

@lordkosc, are you sure you don’t already own that game?

Done!

I would trade all of the keys I didn’t redeem in this month’s Humble Monthly and everything in next month’s (November’s) Humble Monthly. This would include:
Call of Duty WW2
Crash Bandicoot Insane Trilogy
Spyro™ Reignited Trilogy
Avernum 3: Ruined World
Override: Mech City Brawl
Planet Alpha
Puss!
The Spiral Scouts
plus whatever is revealed in November

For Train Valley 2 (10.49 on Steam)