Steam Trading Thread

Speaking of not being able to trade, I’m not given the option to trade away this lame coupon or coal. Dunno why. Is there a trick I need to know about? Both say tradable.

I have Frozen Synapse available for trade. Not sure what I want, just offer something. It just wasn’t my cup o tea…

This is a bit overdue but:

Big shoutout to Thomasch for gifting me L4D2 yesterday. What a pal!

I have two coupons for trade: -33% off Valve and -50% off F.E.A.R. Collection. Both valid from January 2nd, 2012 to March 1st, 2012. Feel free to make an offer here or on Steam (account name iruj) if interested.

I just got Napoleon:Total War, which I already have, from the Jamestown achievement. If anyone wants to trade me a piece of coal or something for it (I need the trading achievement, too), my steam account is at http://steamcommunity.com/id/skorin05

I’d wager that Napoleon is worth a proper game exchange, if you can manage the rapid-fire posting going on in Steam’s trading subforum right now. That’s how I eventually converted Men of War: Vietnam to Titan Quest Gold.

For the achievement, though, I’ll be happy to trade coupons or something. I’m The_Exploder.

I have

6 coal
2x 25% off Valve
50% off Jamestown
50% off Costume Quest
50% off Trainz Simulator 12 (!)

Willing to trade for anything for the achievement.

This is me.

I have a 33% off any Bethesda game coupon that I would be willing to trade. It will work for Skyrim!

PM me, but I am interested in lots of stuff…

Have:

Portal 2 (bought it on the first day…)
L4D1 Goty
Hydrophobia
25% Konami
50% Shogun 2
50% Silent Hill Homecoming

Looking for:
not much specific
(perhaps a divinity 2 from yesterday or something of somewhat comparable value).

I like to have plant vs zombies, I have Defense grid and several coupons. Also I need the achivement so I willing to give it away. Please PM me

Here’s what I currently have in my inventory:

1. Puzzle Chronicles
  2. Monday Night Combat Guest Pass (if anybody missed the daily deal and wants to try it before you buy it)
  3. 1 Coal
  4. Assorted Coupons: 50% off Valve, 25% off Sega, 50% off F1 2011, 50% off Sol Survivor and 10% off Valve (nominated for worst coupon of the sale!)

I’d be more than happy to trade any of these or even give most of them away in the case of the coupons or the MNC guest pass.

I have this game I’ve never heard of:
Storm Frontline Nations

$20 on there right now. I’d trade it for $10ish worth of stuff that wouldn’t just sit in my backlog.

More free coupons for anyone who’d use them: 50% Cogs, 50% Dirt 3,

I’ll take the coal if you don’t need it >:]

It was a couple bucks, don’t go crazy. And it was a gift, no reciprocation necessary!

(/quickly changes wishlist to nothing but $100 publisher packs)

Not strictly a christmas campaign thing, but does anyone want a steam key for Humble Indie Bundle #1 and/or #3?

Anyone have a DOTA2 for trade?

I’ve got…

-33% Valve
-25% Valve
-50% Worms Crazy Golf
-25% Might and Magic Clash of Heroes
-25% off Dead Island

I’ll give them away or trade for just about anything.

Have 50% off Shadowgrounds and Audiosurf and 33% off Rage will trade for 1 coal each.

50% Sam and Max
33% Valve

I’ll trade these for coal.

Turns out my extra New Vegas key is no longer available so disregard that.

drbob is trustworthy.