Steam Trading Thread

I’ve got a 50% off Civ V GOTY coupon I’ll trade for coal if anyone is interested.

Steam handle is redfive878

I just wanted to echo kerzain’s comment. I am positive you will enjoy Renegade Ops. Or at the very least, it might just send you mad/truly crazy, like the Veni Vidi Vici level did to me on VVVVVV.

Also looking to get another poke at the gift pile via the trade achievement, but wouldn’t mind getting something else to play with over the holidays!

In my to trade pile so far:
8 Coal
Dungeons of Dredmor
Sid Meier’s Civ IV (that’s 4, not 5)
-75% Empire Total War
-50% Max Payne 2
-50% Valve

Would Definitely Be Interested in (things like):
Space Pirates and Zombies
Orcs Must Die
Cthulhu Saves the World/Breath of Death
Fallout New Vegas
Prototype
And if someone’s generous I wouldn’t say no to Saints 3 ;)

Steam Handle is also warrenac
http://steamcommunity.com/id/warrenac

I’ve saved up a bit of coal. Would be interested in Bastion, SPAZ, Orcs Must Die or potentially other games as well.

how does one send the coupons via steam? when i select one there is no “send” button like there is on actual giftable games. what am i missing?

It has to be traded. i.e. done when the receiver is online and accepts the trade.

Anyone interested in Worms Ultimate Mayhem or…

1… 2… 3… Kick It! (Drop That Beat Like an Ugly Baby)

Yeah, that’s a game. Never should have crafted that coal.

Well, it might eventually be a game. Right now it’s a very skimpy tech demo that they’ve been promising to turn into a game for almost a year.

I have a Killing Floor guest pass I can’t use, if anyone wants it free.

I’d take it if you still have it.

Want Napoleon: Total War for it?

Friend invite sent.

EDIT – Nevermind, thought that was a 2D Worms.

Oddworld: Abe’s Odyssee if anyone wants to swap/take!

you want Worms Reloaded. If anyone is doing a 4 pack on that I’ll buy a slot for my nephew. I can’t buy a 4 pack since I already have the game on my own account and doesn’t make sense for me to just buy him one copy when the 4 packs are on sale.

I have a 50% off Valve coupon that I’ll trade for basically anything…coal, another %off coupon…whatever.

Just want to get the cheevo for trading something.

50% off…Gemini Rue?

let me know if you want it.

Sounds good…PM sent.

Thanks to krayzkrok for the coal. Hope you like your coupons :>

AWARDED TO SPOOFYCHOP

Also, I should have thanked Crater for Borderlands, so here it is. THANKS CRATER!!!1!!