Streaming, podcasting, or writing something cool? Bump this thread with a link!

Hey now that looks pretty cool. You may consider me subscribed to your newsletter.

This is shaping up to be an interesting series, keep it up!

Thanks! As with all of my endeavors in the let’s play field, it’s dramatically more popular at the Bay12 Games forum than it is at my own website, so that’s where the community interaction part of the formula is happening.

Hey folks, welcome to another week of spacey gaming! This week will be a hodge podge of videos as I continue my quest to catch up with all the releases of late, and we begin this week with some previews. Today we have NIGHTSTAR: Rogue Wings, an Unreal-driven shooter thing that’s really fun. Tomorrow will be Space Wrangler, followed by I’ve no idea what yet since I’ve yet to record it. ;) Probably some Destination Ares and maybe more Stable Orbit. :)

On the Podcast this week (Tuesday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube), we’ll be talking to the developer of the spacey buildy shootey game, Cosmoteer!

This week on the LAN Party (Thursday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube), we’ll be trying out the multiplayer in Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf!

Thanks y’all!

Friends, today’s update is a bit on the lighter side, but it’s still got some neat stuff in it. Enjoy! :)

Episodes 12 and 13 went up earlier today for my Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead series:

And i just uploaded the first episode for a series i am doing on the new digital version of ‘Through the Ages’. Stop by and check it out if you might be interested in the game. Please note that i am brand new to the game and learning/explaining it while recording these, so expect healthy episodes of Analysis Paralysis while i figure things out and muddle my way through to inevitable defeat at the hands of the A.I.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKn4Z-msM-9KlRCramUMDc1XAPkkOXJ5_

Not totally sure this is the right place but it is streaming related, kind of, so - I actually streamed a game in very limited fashion last night. I had told a friend I was working on Alien: Isolation and he was curious about it, but not really wanting to play it himself. So I fired up the game on the old Xbone, ran it through the embedded Mixer tool and we were up and running. For some reason I thought it would be harder. Anyway, for about an hour last night I was an actual streamer, ha.

Link or it didn’t happen.

Oh god - there might be recordings of this out there?

What happens on the internet, STAYS on the internet.

Join @marquac and me for some co-op lizard times

Divinity: Original Sin II

Today’s update has a lot of gaming to talk about, some videos, and a boatload of news! I hope you enjoy it!

Another week, another BattleTech mercenaries update. This time, there’s combat!

Lot of updates coming in:

Prolific!

Although in the immortal words of Sesame Street “one of these things is not like the others.”

The Divinity 6 will go live in 20 minutes or so, just didn’t want to have to make another post!

Welcome to another week of spacey gaming my friends! It’s another week of catch-up my friends! Today’s video is my latest attempt at station-building in Stable Orbit, plus I have videos coming up this week of Morphite, Starpoint Gemini Warlords, Space Rangers HD and Destination Ares!

On this week’s podcast (Tuesday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube), we’ll be talking to the developer of the Nightstar series of action flight combat games.

On Thursday’s LAN Party (Thursday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube), we’ll be returning to Pandora in Borderlands 2 for some co-op shenanigans!

Thanks y’all!

My Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead tutorial Let’s Play is up to episode 25. I’ve covered most of the early game mechanics and interface options and have transitioned into a more direct play through mode pausing the action occasionally to discuss any new things that come up.

Comments, suggestions, and criticisms are welcome to help me improve these episodes.

See you in the apocalypse!

Since you asked, I have a suggestion. I didn’t make it through the first episode because you dedicated the first ten minutes to install options, do you really feel that was the best way to kick things off?

Mind you this is just me, and maybe I’m not representative of your audience, but I was interested in this game, had never heard of it, and wanted to learn more but I just tuned out by the time you started to play. Maybe you could include a note to jump ahead to X point in the video if you’re not into those details?

Anyway it’s not my intention to tear you or your style apart, it’s just a concern I ran into. When I’m seeing stuff that isn’t too interesting my mind wanders and pretty soon I’m off to find something else to do. Take that for what it’s worth.