Streaming, podcasting, or writing something cool? Bump this thread with a link!

Cats and dogs living together!

It’s cool, man–you do you.

I’m posting a link to my latest historical wargaming podcast only because it has an homage to @Kelly_Wand and @ChristienMurawski

http://www.wargamespace.com/2017/09/28/wild-weasel-13/

Here’s part 1 of my Skaven campaign

It’s week two of my BattleTech Let’s Play/AAR, where we meet the company and must now decide on a contract.

Hey folks, we did a stream this morning of EVE: Valkyrie - Warzone with its lead developer, and OMG it’s likely one of the most fun streams we’ve ever had. SUCH a good time.

Private Jose Ortega looks a loooooot like Ron Pearlman.

Great stuff!

Captain Huri Halit is pretty clearly played by Hayden Christensen, too, and in my personal campaign I had Old William Shatner in the role of some mech driver who died in battle. The ink effect portrait pack pulls from many sources!

Welcome to another week of spacey gaming my friends! As I said last week, I’m gonna spend the next several weeks playing catchup with all the new releases, so this week we have a cornucopia of varied videos. Today we have new videos of Heat Signature and Space Rangers HD, and later in the week we’ll start Stable Orbit and finish up finish up Ancient Frontier! Yay!

This week on the Podcast (Tuesday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube), we’ll be talking to the developer of the space trading extravaganza, Interstellar Transport Company!

On Thursday’s LAN Party (Thursday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube), we’ll be returning to the fantastical Space Beast Terror Fright.

Thanks for being awesome y’all!

Here’s part 2 of my Skaven campaign

Whoa, I want to know more about that.

It’s a fabulous game. Fabulous.

Here’s last night’s stream:

and here’s another bit of my Skaven one from over the weekend:

So much to talk about in this dispatch y’all, tons of news, videos and more! Feels good to be caught up though! :)

I’m going to be returning to Dark Souls 3 for another playthrough livestream on my channel this week.

My sincerest apologies for the delay in these dispatches, my friends! The week just kept getting in my way.

The weekly BattleTech Let’s Play continues…

I have started a Let’s Play/Learn/Teach playlist on Youtube for the game Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead.

It’s a zombie survival rogue-like set in post-apocalypse New England in a near future time frame. I intend this initial series to be helpful to players new to the game so i do go into depth at the start with installation, world configuration, and interface discussions. If you are already familiar with the game and launcher i would recommend you skip the first few videos in the playlist. The game systems are quite deep and as the episodes progress i cover other mechanics as needed.

Hopefully these videos help new players get over the initial learning curve and into some fun gameplay.

As this is my first video series on Youtube i would appreciate any feedback/comments you folks may have to help me improve the technical factors (video/audio quality, episode length, etc) or my speech and presentation skills.

Vormithrax