Streaming, podcasting, or writing something cool? Bump this thread with a link!

Friends, it’s too hot to think straight today, but I got y’all some news and crap anyway. ;)

Episode 48 of my Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead tutorial playthrough where I finally decide to explain how to manage NPC party members:

Today’s dispatch includes two videos, several pieces of news, and an overwhelming amount of sales. Like, a lot.

It’s Saturday BattleTech day again, kicking off a new contract.

Hey friends, welcome back to another fun week of spacey gaming! This week we finally return to a game-of-the-week format with the really fun, challenging and downright brutal Battlevoid: Sector Siege. I’ll also have another vid of Space Rangers HD up later this week (ran out of time over the weekend). :)

On the Podcast this week (Tuesday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube), we’ll be talking to the developer to the space adventure game, Daath Origins!

On this week’s LAN Party (Thursday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube), we’ll try out the co-op campaign in the top-down gorefest, Geneshift!

Thanks for being awesome y’all!

Friends, there’s a lot to talk about in today’s dispatch, including site speed stuff, news, games, vids and more!

I hope that there is a mention of Derpspace

In today’s late dispatch, there is a ton of news, still a ton of sales, and plenty of gaming to discuss. Enjoy!

Today’s dispatch is HUGE y’all. So many games to talk about, so much news, and deals too! Thanks for reading!

I livestreamed a session of Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead where i played the super brutal ‘Really Bad Day’ scenario as a tweaker (omg this is a hard starting ‘class’) but with a Groundhog Day theme. After each death i ‘wake-up’ back at the beginning and try again, learning new things about the area/situation to help me survive and escape. Viewers joined in to help me strategize and offer tips/suggestions for each loop.

BattleTech Saturday features the Opinionated Bastards’ second battle.

Hey friends, welcome to another week of spacey gaming, and I've a lot for y'all this week! This week's game-of-the-week is the sector-jumping Starflighty game, Avalon: The Journey Begins. I also have some one-offs for you as well, starting today with the currently-Kickstarting Nimbatus! Later this week I'll have vids of StarShip Constructor and Voxel Interceptor for y'all as well. I also hope to make time for more Space Rangers HD if I can.

For this week's Podcast (Tuesday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube), we offered it to a guest, but they've yet to confirm, so as a plan B, we've got a topic! We'll talk about roguelike mechanics in space and sci-fi games, like Everspace, Sword of the Stars: The Pit and more!

For this week's LAN Party (Thursday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube), we'll be returning to PULSAR: Lost Colony in order to try out their new biscuit-focused faction!

Thanks for being awesome y'all!

Ugh. Netflix isn’t interested and neither am I.

Well I’ve no idea how to respond to this. Thanks man!

https://i.imgur.com/MROavq3.gif

Joke failure. Consider it retracted.