Streaming, podcasting, or writing something cool? Bump this thread with a link!

Same stream, but now I’m showing off new Animal Crossing

Jm is on animal crossing --no post apoc scenes, no head shots, no loud rock and roll music. Virus +8 for me.

I dunno even what to think.

Brian I am sry I have missed you… Jm seems to be getting a bit soft… but who knows. Virus +8. All we can do is watch what we have.

Zelda looked pretty good for the 10 minutes I had to come visit and watch. :)

By soft I was kidding him btw… he was playing animal crossing as opposed to Tarkov. Night and day in the extreme.

Which game can he get into and actually play faster?

Lk I dunno. I hadn’t seen JM streaming in a few weeks for whatever reason and I popped in. Btw I liked his Breath of Wild stream that game is apparently a classic. He was playing animal crossing last night like many were.

I actually liked/like his Tarkov streams. That game has a grittiness feel to it.

Friends, join me in a moment as I continue my first play-through of Mass Effect 3!

https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/mass-effect/mass-effect-3

Tonight I will probably stream multiple games. However, if I was going to only stream one, which would you good folks choose?

• Doom Eternal
  • Animal Crossing
  • Escape from Tarkov

0 voters

Wellll, seems like the people have spoken

Sry Jm I didn’t speak. I would have picked “Baldur’s gate 1” if I could. Ill see you next week I hope.

I thought I’d post this here for anyone who cares. In my twitter feed there was a post from some random female mocking issues related to LGBT issues, like pronoun usage, public bathroom usage, etc…

I took a closer look at it and it appeared in my feed because explorminate liked it. I promptly unfollowed explorminate and won’t be visiting their site anymore.

Oh geezus.

Found the tweet. Double geezus.

Link for the curious.

First time streaming from PC. Doom Eternal.

Friends, join us in a moment as we do some co-op Elite Dangerous!

Friends, jin a moment, join me as I try to help conquer the universe in 1989’s Star Fleet II: Krellan Commander!

Friends, I’m gonna do some random streaming on Facebook here and there, starting with Bloody Rally Show, so join me in a moment for a ton of violent racing!! :)

My thought is that JM will stream alex tonight. I don’t know why I think that. Virus +11 for me.

Stupid vr… who really does that vr --I mean c’mon. Still … i’ll watch…

I am not a JM shill but – he is playing Half Life alex, And wow it looks pretty nice.

McMaster streaming some Escape from Tarkov loading screens:

;)