Streaming, podcasting, or writing something cool? Bump this thread with a link!

The sex God himself, Jason McMaster, is virtually checking his chap, come and watch with us other voyeurs:

I will be there with extra snacks!

I shall watch!

I finally finished my playthrough of Life is Strange 2. I think some of the best moments come in this final episode. Check it out for spoilery spoilers!

Mike “Hot Pants” Cathcart and Jason “Slightly Less Hot Pants” McMaster are streaming Gloomhaven!

Thanks, Hurky. That was super fun. An intense round of Gloomhavening!

JM is still streaming this and you know what? It looks great!

I am not easily impressed these days. But I have to say FFVII remake or remastered or Jcmastered is amazing. So instead of a total remake they actually … well you would just have to see…

Lonkly is playing frostbite. And yes I cannot sleep. He is fun to watch because he never stops talking lol. Kinda like me in chat.

I’m playing through Titanfall 2 today. Taking a real short break but will be going as far as I can before 5. PlayStation 4 Pro.

I’m just at the end of the assembly plant…

Effect and Cause right now. 2:55p

Going to be streaming some XCOM: Chimera Squad here in a little bit:

Our very own Jason McMaster is playing some Xcom tonight, the newest one.

I am providing the mint chip ice cream.

I’m streaming XCOM: Chimera Squad in just a few minutes!

Awesome stream, dude!

Thanks for joining me! It was a real tense one! I gotta say, I just keep having these amazingly cool moments in that game. It’s just really working for me.

My XCOM: Chimera Squad streaming session from earlier today is now on up on YouTube. If you’d like to see what the game looks like in mid/late game, definitely check it out. It was intense!

Snowrunner?!?!??!?!

All around good guy and friend of animals, AuspiciousAngel, is streaming some Days Gone on Twitch

JM is streaming some truck game --but the Juke box is on and it was announced that it was country night on the Jukebox. So it is really kinda fun.

As in now. Plus they just played “Sweet home Alabama” and its so truck redneck it hard to explain.

I am behind on watching your streams, but Snowrunner looks good.