Streaming, podcasting, or writing something cool? Bump this thread with a link!

I’m about to stream more late-game Chimera Squad:

UPDATE: Aaand, now up on YouTube:

McMaster is playing some Snowrunner!

Jm is driving --uh – well, across california with a big load and playing “Convoy” every few minutes. It is a bit weird but if you are a night owl come over.

McMaster is playing Scrap Mechanic tonight.

They asked me to link this – JM and DrJ playing scrap mechanic. Its a bit cartoony but I am amused.

Plus I have no idea to link their game – see what L K linked last night.

I think JM has hired me to be his shill. He is playing Old world that Soren Johnsen thing. Or some such. It looks surprisingly good.

I shall be in attendance!

I got 30 min for youuuuuuu.

JM did play some great games tonight. He is a good person to watch. I dunno… I like playing music on his stream and he ends up playing interesting stuff.

Did you know that McMaster streams are 100% better when I am present in the chat? It’s a true fact I just made up.

What was played last night?

Lk he played a bit of Outward, Gears: Tactics, I forget the first game --I think Deep Rock Galactic.

I just grabbed Outward on GOG cheap so I was very curious about that game.

And yes, JM’s streams are some percent better when you are present in chat!
(100% seems a bit high…)

Lots of walking!

Super excited to say that Home Theater Forum Podcast #8 is up on your favorite podcast places, including iTunes.

This is our biggest episode ever, with a ton of guests, and features the AWESOME music of maestro composer Brian Ralston =) We NEED him to get the LOTR on Amazon gig, even if the producers initially decided on another composer! There is still time for them to correct this terrible miscarriage of justice.

And in this thread we welcome members old and new to tell us what has been the media that has kept them sane during Coronavirus lockdown? We talked movies but here we open it up to movies, TV shows, books, Games, whatever!

Yikes! 3 hours!?

Congrats! Will check that out tomorrow.

LoL I know I know, I tried to get my cohost to cut it to two episodes but he’s a madman!

Thanks! We are having a lot of fun with it as a hobby

Watching JM now --Stationeer.

Space Haven looked pretty good , I wishlisted it.

@Jason_McMaster playing some Minecraft Dungeons tonight, and possibly other stuff!