Streaming, podcasting, or writing something cool? Bump this thread with a link!

Raising money for kids, it’s Extra Life Game Day 2021! I’m on a team this time. don’t forget it’s Extra Life’s game day, raising money for kid’s hospitals. Several members of Team Gaiscioch will be streaming. Team page is https://www.extra-life.org/team/gaiscioch

My page/stream

We’re gonna try to do this again tomorrow, Sunday, Nov. 7. This time we might think about getting a more balanced party.

for some four-player Gloomhaven tomorrow night at 1pm Pacific / 2pm Mountain / 3pm Central / 4pm Eastern / 5pm Atlantic / 5:30 Newfoundland

Remember that it is a time change day for the people playing, although maybe not for you, depending on your location in the space-time continuum.

variety. Twitch

Friends, this week in Star Fleet II, we’re gonna restart our current mission after a bunch of bug fixes!

McMaster and Tom were streaming some Old World tonight and no one said anything.

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻

Here’s the replay

Friends, join me today as I try the cross-country arcade driving roguelite, Gearshifters!

Friends, today on the show, we’ll welcome back the developer of one of the greatest spacey roguelikes, Approaching Infinity.

Friends, join me today as I try the latest entry to the city-building genre, Epic City Builder 4!

Friends, today in Yakuza: Like a Dragon, we’ll try and level up Eri even further.

Brian your hair is amazing.

Wait my hair or Ichi’s hair?

Friends, today in Far Cry 6 we’ll hopefully make a lot of things go asplode! Join us!

Your hair you silly bugger!

Well thank you!

For those brave souls pushing counters around on maps… :)

Friends, this week in Star Fleet II, we’re gonna annihilate as much of the UGA as we can.

Friends, today in Far Cry 6, we’ll try to capture some medicine for the Legends. Among other things.

Friends, join me today as I try the retro FPS roguelite, Into the Pit!

What is kadgar.net? A Russian malware site?