Streaming, podcasting, or writing something cool? Bump this thread with a link!

Friends, today join me as I try the totally serious business simulation, Space Warlord Organ Trading Simulator.

That looks a lot more boring than I was expecting.

Friends, today in Yakuza: Like a Dragon, we’ll do more dungeon stuff! Yay!

Imma be on this show tomorrow morning, 8AM Pacific. No idea what to expect.

Post a link if a vod goes up after the fact. I’ll hopefully still be asleep then.

Friends, join me today for some Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr as I play a seasonal Crusader for the Empyrean Echoes season!

Friends, join us today as we tackle more of the amazing co-op shooter, The Ascent.

Friends, we’ll continue our week-long sojourn into the world of Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor today with more violence! Yay violence!

Friends, today we’ll continue to slice and dice our way through the forces of chaos in my favorite ARPG, Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr!

Friends, today we’ll continue to murder our way through the forces of chaos in my favorite ARPG, Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr!

I ain’t afraid of nary a ghost. Neither is Tom

Friends, today we’ll end out the week with more slaughter of the forces of Chaos in my favorite APRG, Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr!

Friends, today in Far Cry 6, we’re in search of a fabled M16.

I’m on winter break… Streaming the last game of the regular season and the start of the post-season from my first season of Baseball 9:

Championship series for rookie league in baseball 9:

Friends, this week in Star Fleet II, I’m gonna ease myself back into the swing of things with some no-stakes practice missions!

Apparently the author of the Classical World mod for Hegemony III is doing a stream at the moment…

Edit: it started…- rather low quality as he’s making a video of his screen i.e. not using any streaming software. Well, that works for miniatures, but not so much for video games…

Probably a limited audience for this here at Q23 but this was a super fun discussion that’s going to cost me a lot of dough :)

Friends, today we’ll try the spaceship stone-skipping simulator that is Exo One!

Friends, today we’ll try the massively multiplayer 4X, Rising Constellation!