Suggest awesome Halloween costumes

I don’t… um… what?

I always used Halloween as an excuse to dress in boydrag. As a kid, it was the only time of year I was really allowed to dress up like Superman, Ultra-Man, a cowboy, an astronaut, etc. The whole “sexy” thing was never my forte. :)

When you are a little kid, Halloween is a bit scary because it’s about skeletons, death, hiding from spirits by disguising yourself, etc. As an adult since you’re prety childish if you still believe that stuff and can buy candy anyday, Halloween’s purpose changes. If it wasn’t thought of as a chance to dress provocatively and party, it would die as am adult holiday and continue to be kids only. Since we, as a culture, don’t really believe in evil spirits anymore we can pre-empt it anyway we like. But especially sexually.

You haven’t lived until you’ll gotten a blowjob from Little Bo Peep while dressed as an astronaut.

How different age groups celebrate Halloween.

It seems… i have never truly lived.

A few years ago one of my friends dressed up as Master Shake. I was impressed.

why would little bo peep be in space gear?

Astro-sheep. DUH.

Because it’s halloween.

My wife and I went to a halloween party some years ago as M&Ms. She was plain, I was with nuts.

I take it you have kids.

I’m pretty sure I’m going to be dressing as Captain Hammer for the third straight year. I already have everything, it’s the most comfortable costume I’ve ever worn since it’s mostly street clothes, and I’m going to be with friends who’ve never seen me in it. All that put together says it’s the Hammer.

Last year, my cousin was hanging out with me and dressed as Dr. Horrible too, so that worked out even better.

Dress up like a wizard and bring a football. You are now Fantasy Football.

/cheese

Put on a hard hat, take off your shirt and go as a Chilean miner.

Is that Alyssa Milano?

Get a red pantsuit and a witches’ hat and go as Christine O’Donnell.

You could go as “guy they didn’t pick to do the Old Spice commercial.” It’s all about the props.

• Alan

And Frog.

You’re right about that. I’ve got a Ghostbuster costume but I figured a store bought costume will only go so far so I’m adding a white balloon with the ghostbuster ghost personally hand painted on, tied to the end of a TV antenna with cumpled foil wrapped around it leading to the proton pack. Oh and I’m gonna buy some green slime and cover myself with it. Dunno how else to flourish it. Maybe have the Ghostbusters theme song playing on my iPhone while I walk around.

Better yet, make a cardboard and plastic Phoenix capsule!