Summoner Wars - September league

Cuz I am not good at this game. Yet!!

pacman1477 (Tundra Orcs) defeats Ananab Tilps (Fallen)

Nice game, when you had all that magic built up and weren’t spending it I was getting worried about what you had planned. Were you having trouble drawing your champions?

I think so.

Quite an interesting game we have going on Dave. I have board presence but Gror can wipe that in a second…

I agree… very interesting! If I had been able to play Gror one turn ago… but then, I only had 6 magic to spend on that turn. I’m SURE you noticed!

And then, suddenly, it wasn’t interesting. Someone frightened my champion.

I was really surprised you didn’t try to kill the phantom. I always put phantom on my highest priority list.

Hereafter (fallen kingdom) def. Dave Perkins (Dwarves)

Ketasjg as guild dwarves over MrDannimal

Just a one out of six chance. And then I would kill him. Except you got your six. Shrug! Playing vs. you, I have to take chances to have a shot at winning.

I like to think of it this way. If I take this a purely math problem for threat assessment:

The zombie have 66% to cause 1 damage and you have 74% chance to kill him.

Skhull has 30% to cause 3 damage but you can’t hit him.

The phantom has a 66% to cause 1 damage and 17% to completely overturn the game. Baldur have 96% chance to kill him.

Which one will you pick? :-P

I’ll pick the one I picked, because I do math all day, and when I play games, I want to use my heart.

I’m pretty low on matches currently, so anyone who wants to play, send me a challenge. Plus if you win against me you get extra points!

pacman1477 (Tundra Orcs) defeats soonanother (Cave Goblins)

Good game, my freezes and reinforcements all came at very good times for me.

[+4] Pull off a win with four different races - [+6] for all races
[+3] Be the first to nine wins with a certain race
[+2] Win a game against last month's champion, Pacman
[+1] Win a game against last month's runner-up, Boojum

Boojum is runner-up for last month, so you earn [+1] for defeating him this month! (One time only.) Please point out when you deserve a badge from the list above when you report a win.

I’ll take a win ketasjg as dwarves over deforestation as elves

Challenging Pacman as Jungle Elves or Phoenix Elves, and Boojum as Jungle Elves or Orcs.

Dave, my match with you is just sad. Sorry for not resigning. For some reason I feel the need to experience the shame in its entirety.

fiveolddogs over vesper due to resign/time out. It’s a shame since I was losing this one, too.

Anyone need to notch another win? Challenge me, as I continue to struggle with the cave goblins.

I don’t mind at all if someone resigns, because then we can get another one started faster, and learn more!

I only did it because I was challenging 3 players, and I wanted to not-repeat a faction because it’s harder for me to keep mental track when I’m playing multiple games with the same faction.

Ironically, all 3 games ended up mirror matches. :)