Synths, music hardware, your SoundCloud, etc.

I liked it, and I loved that little “bridge” from 3:05 to 3:50. The part right after that to the end reminds me of nervous_testpilot, and I mean that in the best way possible.

This one arrived a couple of days ago:

It’s rather surprisingly fun and engaging - it did win three Grammy’s back in 1970, despite negative reception from traditional classical listeners.

It is also way more sophisticated in arrangement and production than the Switch-On Rock album above, which came after this one.

I never knew about the art on Switched-On Bach. I always liked Carlos, and could respect her stuff, but it never grabbed me like Tomita did. A few years ago I purchased a 5.1 remaster of “The Planets”, and still subject house visitors to the opening track whenever I’ve had a few beers.

Haha. Pretty close to it. I keep part of the “liftoff” sequence, because I love that first transition.

Knocked it out of the park. The intro part was an especially excellent combination of Global Communication and 70s film soundtrack.

Great bass sequence indeed. Great track. Well done!

Open source and free, yes, but to get compiled binaries you have to pay. It’s only free if you manage to compile it.

I feel like I have entirely too many software synthesizers these days, but here I am downloading the demo anyway. :) Cheers!

Something else to check out…

https://warpseq.com/

Getting back on the horse. Went for a minimal techno thing for this track.

Also, this isn’t super exciting, but I’m really getting into a free equalizer plugin that includes some compressor like functions for each band.

Glad you enjoyed it! It’s funny that you mention the variation. On another forum for synth people, I had a couple of people mention that some of my tracks seemed to have an excess of variation. This was sort of an exercise in going against that, so I’m glad it seemed to pay off.

I also thought that was great! Good work!

One of my tracks found it’s way into a mix. I’m in pretty amazing company, as well:

Congrats!

Sweet, that is awesome, congrats!

In other news, I started taking piano lessons two weeks ago, along with my 7yo! Bit of a late starter at 42, but whatevs!

Around 1:48:00. It goes from Orbital - Belfast to my track “202 Acid” from about a year back. There was some technical difficulty around this part, but it’s still awesome to be rubbing elbows with Orbital, haha.