Task Force Admiral - a WW2 PTO carrier battles simulator

Hi Amiral,

Spelling and grammar police here. I’m watching. :)

MC(Grogheads)

Sorry about that. I was very much tongue in cheek, there. I’m not concerned with typos–I make enough of them myself, and I’ve made them on slides for presentations and other public facing things as well. The game looks amazing for sure.

I demand that this game include aircraft couriers!

Beautiful!

Sorry about that. I was very much tongue in cheek, there. I’m not concerned with typos–I make enough of them myself, and I’ve made them on slides for presentations and other public facing things as well. The game looks amazing for sure.

My comment was made in jest. Early in the development cycle, I volunteered to proofread documents Amiral had sent me over a period of time. I was participating in the forums on the Grogheads site at the time, which explains my signature.

Oh, yeah, no problem; it’s all good!

Thank you for your kindness, chaps!

No worries Womby!
My own reply was supposed to be sorta vintage, zero offense taken, besides my hurt pride after reading that 3 times before and not having processed it, like, at all :P

You know, I get to build nice things once in a while in my line of work, but building something as awesome as you are @Amiral_Crapaud , that must be so fulfilling :D

I don’t know if I will be able to find the time and/or headspace to grok all of this beautiful game, but I will buy it day one, just to do my bit.

Thank you for sticking around Schurem. The wait has been long, but even it will have to end at some point :)

Our latest update is available, please access it by clicking on the pic below

Allow me to wish you all, Ladies & Gents, along with all your loved ones a fantastic, healthy & happy New Year 2023. Cheers all !

Oh my, that is sexy stuff!

Just want to add to the lot here, I’m excited seeing these updates as well, thank you for posting them, @Amiral_Crapaud.

Thank you for your kindness guys, always great to know we can count on your friendship - and readership ;)

A few more little features posted over the last few days, if there are amateurs out there :)

Nice!

Dumb question, but in the top video, those ships aren’t fully painted yet are they? They’re very “blue”.
Everything looks and sounds good!

According to Amiral from another source regarding the top video: Will refilm it with a ship that has a final skin (that’s the original 3D mesh, so it’s a little bit bare & clean)

Thanks @Cassani !
Aye @jpinard the skin will be further weathered, that’s the original 3D skin, but it will remain very blue. It’s Measure 21 after all, which means blue everywhere (and it’s boring but that’s how it was…!)
https://www.shipcamouflage.com/measure_21.htm

Once weathered it should look like that :)

Nice! I didn’t realize the ships were so monotoned. For some reason I thought everything but the hull had their own natural colors.

I mean, the whole point of color schemes was pretty much camouflage. Which is why you get such oddities as the dazzle patterns, as this USNI article details.

Next carrier pr0n action episode!
Will do a longer video on Saturday probably. Hope you fancy the angle!