Tax Reform Under Trump 2017

They’ll be able to live with THREE roommates instead of FOUR. THE LUXURY.

Hey guys, Hillary Clinton is going to be the next president and Walmart likes that so much they are giving out raises!

If you can’t tell that Walmart is just fluffing republicans for giving them a tax break, i.e. you don’t understand cause and effect, then… work on that, I guess?

If you browse on the desktop (or use one of a couple particular mobile browsers that you can install user scripts on), then you could use my script here:

Such a generous bonus.

In expanding its parental and maternity leave policy, Walmart will offer full-time hourly employees in the U.S. 10 weeks of paid maternity leave and six weeks of paid parental leave. Salaried workers will also receive six weeks of paid parental leave.

It’s too bad that no one gets full time hours specifically so WalMart can avoid paying for benefits (not that this is a WalMart specific thing).

I considered muting him. But I really like the way he spouts shit and then gets slapped down by the adults in the thread.

That is easily the worst thing about retail jobs. Hire 10 extra people so that everyone ends up with 30 hours or less. Yea, nice for the company but terrible for the employee.

Wow. Not having hard numbers I can’t say for sure but it very much sounds like all of the news articles should be re-written to say ‘WalMart gives out $200 bonus to employees’

I know, right! Walmart went a little crazy there!

Totally! Slow down Walmart, or your employees might get spoiled with all their newfound wealth!

Yup. My son is working at Target while he figures out what to do next. He was hired as “full time” back in October I think? He was getting full time hours up until the week after Christmas. Now he’s lucky to get over 25 and everyone who works there is in the same boat because they have too many employees.

Also, the Target starting wage is $11 so Walmart is just matching their competition.

Malathor would probably say he IS lucky to be working under such a booming Trump economy.

He is! Under Obama, every day he would be getting sexually assaulted by roving packs of ravenous boner-festooned Muslims.

There was nothing preventing Walmart from giving this exact same raise last year. They made enough money to do it while making a small dent in their profits. So the tax bill isn’t really a motivation here. PR maybe, or a kickback to congresspeople from states with large populations of Walmart employees. But there’s nothing about the tax bill that allowed this to happen where it couldn’t before.

I hate it when that happens.

George washingtons’s got like, 20 dicks.

Are they all wooden dicks?

No, they’re real dicks with wooden teeth.

What I like about that gif is that it’s equally applicable to my post and Malathor’s.

Hah! Not my intention at all, but I’m happy to oblige!