Teenage Bounty Hunters - Buffy sisters but vs fugitives

Brought to you by the folks that gave us GLOW.

They’re not mutants or ninjas? Pass.

I can only watch the trailer with sound off right now. Looks terrible.

Also looks like I’m 30 years older than the target audience, which is probably why it looks terrible to me.

I’m sure it’ll do fine.

Pass for me. Guess I’m too old.

Looks like fun in a trashy way, but the people who make it have pedigree, so, might be better than what it looks.

OR turtles!

Yeah, I need pointy ears, a ray gun or a bastard sword to get excited. (Though the actresses are cute.)

I kinda like what I saw, but then I loved Buffy/Angel (cept the mediocre to terrible last seasons of Buffy). But are they supposed to be high schoolers or just look like it? Cuz it sure looked like they were getting it on with a teacher?!

Last night I watched the trailer again, this time with sound on. I can tell the show isn’t aimed at me. That’s fine. I’ll just put this one up there with most Netflix shows aimed at teens.

are they supposed to be high schoolers or just look like it? Cuz it sure looked like they were getting it on with a teacher?!

Yea, the impression I got was that they’re just kids. That’s why they’re so happy and proud about one of them losing their virginity and having full on “sex in the vagina” and stuff. But unlike Buffy, I don’t think these kids are being sexually exploited by a hundreds-years-old stalker/vampire in a sewer.