Tell us what's happened to you recently (that's interesting)

So I just got back from MegaCon.

I met some interesting people.

Please ignore my ugly mug.

The last pic is the balcony outside the bar at the Hilton. Tim Curry was taking a break. I asked his handler if I might have a moment to ask Mr. Curry a few questions. It was granted.

I talked to him about my love for a movie he did in 1975 called Three Men in a Boat, with Michael Palin. He was very animated in the discussion ( he had a stroke a few years ago) and spoke at length about how his role was most essentially he, himself, than anything he’s ever done. It was seriously an incredibly magical time for me. I feel so lucky to have had private time with such a star.

The wife got Nell Campbell and Meatloaf’s autographs. Meatloaf insisted that she also got Alice Cooper’s autograph on a picture of the two. He told her to ‘Tell Alice I said not to charge you.’ From what she said he’s a really nice guy. He was actually going to take the pic over to Alice, but Cooper had already gone to lunch.

Altogether a wonderful 4 day weekend. As an old fart it killed me physically. Barely able to walk to checkout today. I may never do it again, cons are a young man’s game. But I’ll be damned if it wasn’t worth every ache and pain.