Terminator 3 do over?

Some of y’all need to see Halt and Catch Fire.

(Having seen like two episodes, so do I.)

I saw a commercial for it once. It had angsty millenials smashing old computer monitors with sledge hammers. I moved on.

Wow, I really honestly thought that was a tall, elfin dude. I like the idea of three women fighting the robots. No dudes at all. Except Dr. Silberman for comic relief.

t13

Joan Connor sends Kylie Reese back in time to protect her mother. The twist is that Kylie ends up being the one to encourage Sarah Connor to go through with her dream – to use a sperm donor to become pregnant.

In the climactic scene, the women carefully discuss a plan to defeat the terminator together, finally throwing him through a glass partition located just above their heads.

I got you, fam. From the beautiful mind of Zach Snyder:

I watched that movie, enjoyed most of it but the ending really turned my stomach. Just something about it.

I haven’t seen it yet. I just remember hearing about women vs robots.

Well I don’t want to spoil it so… I won’t. Anyway, the action scenes are neat.

Sounds like bad advertisement, then. I haven’t seen much, but that wasn’t what the show I saw was like. And Mackenzie Davis was easily the best thing about it. (Lee Pace was the second best.)

The first season of Halt and Catch Fire was good. After that, not so much. I still haven’t watched the last season and I don’t know if I ever will. I watch it for Kerry Bishé, though, not Mackenzie Davis.

So is Davis another type of Terminator? Have they explained anything at all about her yet? Her skin has seams.

She could be playing a trans terminator. We don’t know yet.

That would almost be worth it just for the screams from the usual internet suspects. Almost.

YES 12

I’m sure that photo of three women leading a Terminator movie is already eliciting screams in those corners. I just refuse to go look.

Which usual suspects, the far right screaming about a trans character, or the far left screaming about it not being played by a trans actress?

Touché monsieur!

Hey hey hey, no shoving, there’s enough rage to go around, nobody will go lacking.

I am outraged that there are people on qt3 who haven’t watched Halt and Catch Fire. And who mistook Davis for a man. For shame!

Good God, that looks terrible.