The 100 morons

Why does Clark have to be white with blond hair? Why can’t she be brown and be wearing a burka? Totally covering her face – just her eyes showing.

They can get a whole ninja element to the show this way and still represent a visible minority group.

Well unlike the walking dead, the 100 isn’t afraid to kill off characters people like.

Also Clarke got a promotion, and no matter how much shit Murphy steps in he seems to come out on top. :D

I asked my wife after last week’s episode, “Do you suppose they told that poor actor, when he was auditioning, that his character would be a human punching bag throughout the show’s run?”

This week his character even acknowledged this things he does to stay alive, lol.

Also Arkadia has fallen! :O

This show is full of the dialogue sequence I hate MOST in TV and movies:

Hero #1: I’m going to save them
Hero #2: And I’m going with you!
Hero #1: No you’re not, you have to stay here and do nothing next episode!
Hero #2: Screw that, I’m going with you or you’ll have to blah blah whatever
Hero #1: Fine.

It just gets to be a bit much, ya know?

I’m pretty sure that’s about half of every Arrow episode, too

Is this available on a streaming service (all episodes)?

The first few seasons are on multiple services. I think all the recent stuff is on Hulu as well. PM me though if there’s any particular gaps in the episodes available and I may be able to help out.

The AI plotline is getting pretty intense this season, after struggling in the background for so long.

One of my favorite shows right now, it’s great.

Take a look at the promos of the cast in S1E1. It’s like they have all grow’d up in 3 seasons! Less baby fat. More dirt on face:

Just going off the thread title, I love the concept of “100 morons”, even if that’s not the actual premise of the show. What if there was an apocalypse, and only morons survived? It’s not a concept I think I’ve seen in any post-apocalyptic fiction.

Sort of like Idiocracy, but writ small (rather than large)?

What do you mean? Has already been done. It’s called “Fear of the Walking Dead”.

Reminds me of the Douglas Adams ship that crashlands with just hairdressers and phone sanitizers. [1]

[1] The original planet wanted to get rid of these useless people, and “lived full, rich and happy lives until they were all wiped out by a virulent disease contracted from a dirty telephone.”

I good season finale and set up for next year!

Also the big kill switch! :D

I fell asleep

Booooooring!

omg just saw this from the supergirl thread and…makes me sad…

not anymore…

As I’ve posted before, Mrs. tgb will sit through just about anything as long at it’s horror, SF, or fantasy. She stuck this into our queue without my knowledge, and it popped up to the top, so she insisted on watching the pilot last night.

I also got a Lord of the Flies vibe - if Lord of the Flies was presented by the senior class at James R. Hoffa Vocational Tech.

The 100 starts out slow–hence the name of this thread–but give it three episodes. If your wife isn’t sold by the end of the third episode, you probably won’t stick with it.

Agreed. It starts slow and not very well, but the first season actually end up being worth watching, IMO. I enjoyed it.

Wendelius