The 100 morons

I am 4 episodes behind and the season finale was yesterday, gotta catch up this weekend for sure, as its hard to avoid spoilers!

Whew, that war, them double crosses, the new commander, the bomb, cryo-sleep, end book 1.

Fantastic season all around, hope I wasn’t the only one watching. :)

As much as I love The Expanse, the 100 is a better sci-fi show. :P

@Menzo @gnmarsh @BennyProfane @RichVR (wife) , did any of you keep watching this season?

Not sure. I’ll ask her when she gets back.

I got sick of the constant fighting. It’s like the anti-Gene Roddenbury rule where all the conflict is man-vs-man.

Maybe I’ll retry the show after the reset which I already spoiled for myself.

Yeah, I watched, but I didn’t love the season overall. I do give them props for the end, though. The show needed a reset, but is there any doubt they’re going to run into a long lost human settlement on the new planet?

Wife says, “Having trouble getting back into it.” FWIW. :)

It’s not my favorite season either, but still very good.

I haven’t seen any of The Expanse yet, but I’d put The 100 on par with Colony (RIP)

I loved this season. Probably my favorite so far.

Unfortunately, I stopped watching this show after last season. It just seemed like the main cast would survive and a few characters would be sacrificed by the end of each season.

I enjoyed the first two seasons since the idea still felt fresh and the grounders were interesting.

Actually at least one of the “main cast” dies this season.

Yay!

Wow, Season 6 looks like it’s going to be bonkers. Not loving that they basically stole the plot of Pitch Black, but I guess there are only so many stories.

At least everyone got to finally take a bath this season.

I’ll get to this tomorrow, too tired to watch it tonight.

:D

First episode was good, and now the air is trying to kill them!

#markwahlberghappeninggif

This season is pretty bonkers. Pretty bold to do what they did in the latest episode.

Somehow my recording of this missed the first episode for the season, and freaking CW has pulled it down. I dont want to start by missing the first hour :(

OMG the first hour cannot be missed!

I’m seeing it on the CW site…Sanctum S 06 Ep 01.

I am caught up, very different feel to the season overall. Totally didn’t see coming what just happened to Clarke.

At least they are consistent with Murphy having all the bad things happen to him.