The 2022 20:20 Frame Game

Beat me to it.

Yep!

Working on a new frame this morning, sorry for the delay!

Here I thought Matilda was a kid’s movie. It looks more like straight-up horror.

Never having read the book, I always assumed Matilda was just a precocious orphan movie, like Annie if it weren’t a musical. Then a couple of years ago, my wife was watching the Matilda trailer on low volume for some reason, and I honestly thought it was a horror movie from the dark palette and magical power stuff. My mind was more than a little blown once she revealed to me that this was beloved children’s movie Matilda.

Anyway, sorry for the delay! It’s very hard for me to find movies to do – I am but a movie dilettante in the company of aficionados.

A Man of Tai Chi?

Bullet Train

Yup, definitely Bullet Train.

It’s Bullet Train!

40:40

60:60

80:80

100:100

120:120

@fox.ferro , take it away!

Like, every film I wanted to do has been done. I may have to not play in future! I don’t get to watch that many films. :(

Is this the Uncharted movie?

Is it Alita: Battle Angel?

Or maybe Ready: Player One?

@marquac yep, it is indeed Alita: Battle Angel

I don’t let that stop me! :) I’ve probably actually watched only about half the films I’ve picked?

I wouldn’t call Alita: Battle Angel a good movie, but I really like it for some reason. I mean, I see all its flaws (and there are many) but I still enjoy it. It’s so weird. But good weird. :)

Okay, here is your new 20:20

A new 20-20

Somebody’s getting t-bagged…

I didn’t know we were allowed to use home movies for the game.