The 2022 20:20 Frame Game

88 Minutes?

More like 88 Negatives.

The Recruit?

Ding, ding, ding! Yes, The Recruit. A 2003 thriller about a cocksure MIT student (Colin Farrell) being headhunted by Al Pacino to join the CIA. Spy shenanigans ensue!

60:60 Tom Brady must have liked this movie, because he started dating Bridget Moynahan the following year.

80:80 Unfortunately, this is the closest we will get to see young Colin. Which is not at all.

100:100 Al Pacino as a CIA spy could have gone so many places. “I was having coffee with Bin Laden fifteen minutes ago!”

Also, I think Netflix is remaking this? They’ve got something called The Recruit starring the latest flavor of the month, and it’s about the CIA.

You could summarize a lot of Colin Farrell’s career with a description of the character he plays starting with this phrase.

New 20:20

I’m Your Woman?

Nope.

I don’t have much but that looks like a mid to late 50s Cadillac headliner. Probably a late 50s Coupe DeVille. My father and his three brothers were all 50s car fanatics.

The 40 may be more helpful:

Nope?

Nope.

Confessions of a Dangerous Mind?

No, but a good guess.

Walk the Line?

No, not that.

The Eyes of Tammy Faye?

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The Eyes of Tammy Faye is correct. I’m having some screemshot problems, will try to post the rest later.

Good film! Living in the UK, I had never heard of Tammy Faye, but last year Jon Ronson’s excellent podcast Things Fell Apart had an episode about her, and shortly afterwards this film was released, so I was already interested in her story.

Anyway, new 20:20…

Matilda?