The 2022 20:20 Frame Game

Pretty sure that’s the smoking hot niece in Uncle Buck.

Is that Lea Thompson?

It’s very much that niece. Also it is NOT Principal Melanomahead.

I love that movie.

Hell yes this is Uncle Buck. “He’s cooking our garbage!”

40:40

60:60

80:80
Bug finds himself in trouble

Here’s a quarter, @charmtrap

You made me look her up. She aged well!

I definitely had a life-threatening crush on her in my teens. Good to see I had good taste.

New 20:

Youth in Revolt.

That it is! Good cast in service of a fairly limp teen sex comedy.

Your go, @Woolen_Horde, you sweet angel of the lavatory.

Let’s go

20:20

Uhh… The International?

Anon?

It is The International. The last of the mid-budget thrillers that studios used to make. What happened to Clive Owen? The dude is a really good actor. He’s Oscar-nominated. And yet…

40:40

60:60

80:80 Ms Watts enters the frames

100:100 The great Armin Mueller-Stahl finishes the frames

I was actually thinking the same thing right after I made my guess. The International is the most recent film I’ve seen him in, but looking at his filmography, he’s continued to work steadily. Just not on anything I’ve seen.

It’s funny in Anon and Children of Men (which I was going to guess but it was done before), he is wearing similar clothes around the 20 minute mark. Although in those movies, he is also wearing a loosely tied tie.

Valarian

He seems to be wondering the same thing.

-Tom

It was all downhill from Privateer II.

After Children of Men and Closer, he can do whatever bullshit he wants and still rank highly in my book.

Clive Owen is great in The Knick, a criminally under-known show that was directed by Steven Soderbergh. It originally aired on Cinemax, which meant no one except the ten Cinemax subscribers could watch it. But it’s on HBO Max now.

Does this mean you haven’t seen Croupier yet? You should get on that! :)

For the record, I have a soft spot for Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets, but Clive Owen’s part is junk and the poor guy seems to know it. It’s so painful to watch.

-Tom

A kindly reminder that @anonymgeist is enceinte with a beautiful baby 2020.

giphy-downsized