The Assorted "WTF, 2020?" Thread

I mean… I get that all death in war is a terrible and whatnot, but lots of nations have cemeteries.

He’s the ambassador to fucking the Netherlands. I hear they had a bad time, maybe use one of theirs?

I mean on the one hand, yeah. Every grave is a marker to the human cost.

On the other hand only looking at the Nazi graves is, at best, extremely tone deaf.

As @ShivaX aptly reminds us, it’s not like Europe has any shortage of graveyards filled with the casualties of wars. Including American cemeteries, as well as those of nations we fought shoulder to shoulder with.

I guess his defense could be “I swear I was just referring to the WWI soldiers in the second sentence”.

Wasn’t going to war against Nazi Germany more justifiable than working towards peace with them?

Not according to Neville.

I like my duck dressed with cucumbers, scallions, and a sweet bean or hoisin sauce.

… But but but. Those are all geese.

Or has 2020 brought another glitch in the matrix? Are geese ducks now? Is the game now “Goose, goose, duck?” IS EVERYTHING I KNOW WRONG?

+1

Lulz. What game is that?

Samurai vs. Mongols and Koreans

(Ghosts of Tsushima PS4)

Edit; I have no idea if this is real.

Well, it is the New York Post.

Here’s the Twitter thread from Yashar Ali. It’s hilarious and a good break from the relentless doom.

Sorry, don’t you mean “Duck, Duck, Gray Duck?”

It’s important to know how everything compares to the price of a hooker.