The Assorted "WTF, 2021?" Thread

It’s hard not to think that the problem is with our species, not any particular ideology or country. Sigh.

For folks who may be outraged without looking at the article, I’m gonna point out that it does not appear that someone actually carved anything into the manatee’s flesh.

Instead, it looks like someone scraped off the algae that often grows on manatees since they are so slow moving.

I mean, still messed up, as you shouldn’t be screwing with wildlife, but much less horrific than the headline initially led me to believe.

I suppose, instead of going on the jumbotron at a ball game, you could propose to your significant other by scraping off the algae from the back of the nearest manatee.

But looking at the photo it seems to be caked-on pretty thick. How tough and crusty is algae?

That is hilarious.

That is an alarming summary of my life for the last 10 months :(

That’s funny. Who is she?

Here’s my last 10 months:

Don’t know, just appeared on my feed.

I mean, obviously

So, Rose from TLJ, basically? (Sorry.)

Me too, in white though.

Yeah, but she has more lines /s

Huh. So that’s prison time stuff.

Well that article sure makes them sound like a happy family.

But in the end the daughter stands up for the mom.

“I know that my mom would never, ever post anything to hurt me like that intentionally, and I do believe she was hacked,” Claudia Conway said in one of the TikTok videos Tuesday.

Dumpster fire all the way down.

Also Greg has a thread:

TLDR: He thinks it was Kellyanne and she would be convicted if charged. He doesn’t think she will be charged.