The Avengers: Infinity War Spoiler Thread

Antman and Hawkeye to save the day!

For a 2:25 long trailer they showed almost nothing. Nice job marvel. I’m pumped.

Hey, that was Hawkeye’s Ronin costume. Nice callback for the comics nerds.

I loved the Ant Man bit at the end. Great trailer.

Heh, I called it on Ant-man saving the universe. Now I will die happy if he also gets to shrink down and enter the Vision’s bloodstream to repair him, as in Avengers 93.

Heck yeah. Excited about this and a little worried but hey… it’s been a long ride.

Okay folks. Time to start a new thread please.

-xtien

You’re in luck! @WhollySchmidt has got your back.

And an uncanny sense of the naming.

Excellent. Thank you @WhollySchmidt. Thank you as well to @CraigM for the heads up.

-xtien

Phew. This thread has been full of (potential) Avengers 4 spoilers since the day Infinity War came out. Now we can finally discuss the 3rd movie without any spoilers for the 4th one.

(Luckily that was long enough ago that I’ve forgotten most of what was discussed about the fourth movie upthread. Sometimes it’s good to have a bad memory).

Trailer is nice!

The locket with Peggy’s very aged pic hit me in the feels.

$5 Captain Marvel, having received the message from Fury and on her way back to Earth, saves Tony.

Naw it’ll be Rocket Raccoon. He has no reason to stay on Earth, he’s going to go looking for the rest of the guardians and find Stark and Nebula instead.

Tony hasn’t seen Rocket Raccon before so that should be a funny introduction.

Okay, I am looking forward to that. You suppose somewhere on Rocket there is a tag saying he was “made” by Stark Industries?

Okay not to be all thread cop about this, but we literally just pointed out that there’s an Avengers Endgame thread. The speculation is fun and of course it’s fueled by what Infinity Wars sets up, but try to remember not everyone in this thread will be reading these messages right here in the moment when it feels like everyone is excitedly speculating about Endgame.

In fact, people might be reading this thread who have decided to intentionally avoid the Endgame trailer. Let’s not let this thread keep going about that.

Thank you again, @WhollySchmidt. I really mean that.

-xtien