The Biden Won & it's OVER, Deep dish pizza is delicious, & Gilmore Girls is awesome thread

It stops with the negative sniping in here or it gets the Gilmore.

Nice!

If Pellican brewery is available in your area (it’s a Oregon coast regional, so maybe not), they have a fantastic winter/spring release called The Brewed Abides. A white russian inspired stout.

It’s one of my favorites.

Alas I am out, so have been going through my assorted IPAs available at home. Tuesday was definitely a two IPA day.

I still don’t get how ‘Sleepy Joe’ is an insult in this climate. I’d love to have a president that slept rather than tweeting out executive orders at 4 am.

I have been making heavy use of this as each of these nuisance suits or fails have come across the timeline today:

At least have the decency to use spoiler tags!

This is a very useful infographic

https://alex.github.io/nyt-2020-election-scraper/battleground-state-changes.html

This is handy for keeping on top of vote count changes. So you can see that nine minutes ago the count in Georgia change by one and that one went 100% to Trump.

It also shows how much of the remaining vote the candidate trailing needs to win to overcome their deficit.

So Biden needs to win 64% of the remaining Georgia count and over the past few updates he’s been at ~73%.

In my 20s, I actually gave a shit about beer and preferred a good IPA or a Brown Ale. After moving to the sticks, I just started drinking Pabst. I guess it was because it was cheap and I was broke. I still enjoy a good beer but PBR is still my go-to drink.

However, this was one of the locally produced beers I really looked forward to every year around this time.

Doing Presidenty things:

Thomas Kaplan, in Wilmington, Del. 4m ago

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are receiving a briefing on the coronavirus pandemic and an economic briefing at a theater in Wilmington. Both tested negative for the virus today.

I think there’s a sense that over the next 76 days or so, we’re kinda gonna be looking for sane leadership that comes from the President Elect more than the sitting president.

Ha! I was thinking last night someone has to have coded something that shows the current trend rate. Thanks for this.

Hehe, then you should report me too. If only half a bottle gets drunk, it gets corked and put in the fridge for drinking and finishing the next day (after letting it warm up some of course).

(I realize you were joking)

Dunno about microwaving it though. That seems like a bridge too far (purely from an aesthetic sensibility).

My god. Adults have entered the room.

Right? It’s so beautifully unexciting, kind of. “Oh, they got a briefing on the virus and then an economic briefing. Right. Just what you’d expect a president and vice president to do.”

I lock my car when anyone walks near it, anyone. O_o

Damn it, there beer finder doesn’t list that. Where do you normally get it?

What’s going on in NC? Last three drops report 50/50 Biden/Trump. Seems weird.

You just don’t understand how virile Trump is! He isn’t up to 4AM tweeting! He’s up being virile. He just tweets on the side.

Gonna be clooooose.