The decline to moral bankruptcy of the GOP

Republican’s absolutely love babies when they are still in the womb, but once they are born they are just a drain on the state and freeloaders. You have to provide WIC benefits to struggling families, and provide education in just 5 short years, and god forbid the state even has to provide medical coverage in some cases. And it’s at least 16 years before they become contributing society members by entering into the free market.

On the plus side, you can date or marry them well before they’re 16.,

I think this thread can also include the descent into moral bankruptcy of Christian Evangelist since they are mostly Republicans.

French President speaks to congress, urges to leave behind a livable planet for future generations. House Republican responds:

I didn’t think a forehead could develop callouses but I guess that’s what hourly facepalming for a year and a half will do to you.

He must be auditioning for Hannity’s job.

At first I thought this headline meant he was looking to increase the amount given in rent assistance, and was shocked that Ben Carson would do anything that might actually improve Housing and Urban Development in this country. But then I realized the proposal actually meant that the poors would have to pay more, plus work requirements, and that sounded much more like Carson. On the bright side, this is only a proposal that would have to go through Congress for any real change to happen, and we all know how likely it is that anything makes it through that august body.

If they let this go through, we’ll be shocked, horrified I tell you when we find out more people are living in their cars and in the streets.

Trump will demand he reduce it to “only” doubling the rent, and everyone will gush over his humanitarian and presidential action.

So I normally hate thread title changes but when can we switch this one to “The absolute and ongoing moral bankruptcy of the GOP,” or, perhaps, more accurately, “The decades-long, unquestionable moral bankruptcy of the GOP”?

We should change the name to, “The rapture to ultimate moral supremacy of the GOP.”

(To match the Trump thread.)

Nothing can ever match that thread title. That was a @Timex invention, wasn’t it? Good on ya mate.

Someone else suggested it and i changed it, if I recall

Yeah, it was @AntediluvianArk who came up with that bit of genius.

Some folks got mad because it’s so long.

I regret nothing.

Thanks! My own little piece of QT3 history.

I think I suggested it so QT3 would be seen as true and faithful subjects to our incoming Leader when the forum would be routinely scanned by the Ministry of Truth verifying our correct usage of Newspeak.