The decline to moral bankruptcy of the GOP

The GOP is just full of shitty people at this point.

Looks like Dems have about 10% to work with. I am hoping if I asked them they would say something like what if Option B is Hitler.

You don’t have to go even that far: Bill Clinton vs Donald Trump

Hitler would be fine because he really riles up them libs. Also he shares our economic anxiety issues.

I <3 ShivaX, lol

I laughed.

“So what is your platform?”

“Racism, pedophilia and treason.”

Still polls even with the other guy.

It’s economic anxiety though, and not that these guys are just totally pieces of shit.

Former spokesman for Jeb Bush:

This is fine.

Theocracy, racism, paedophilia and treason.

Is that NY Post image real? They’ve been big Trump backers, having endorsed him. If that is their big headline, then they must have lost patience. I’m surprised.

Yep. Right on the front page. Scroll down.

The NY Post endorsed Trump in the Republican primary, but not in the general election (they didn’t endorse Hillary, either).

The Virginia House of Delegates, one of the oldest democratic institutions in the Western hemisphere, is poised to remove the rule that requires members to refer to each other as “gentleman” and “gentlelady”. Instead, they will address one another by the non-gendered term “delegate.”

Now you might be nodding your heads in agreement. Maybe it’s time – after 400 years – to remove a weird relic of the past, especially since “gentlelady” sounds a little condescending. Better to remove such an antiquated rule, even if it was put in place to preserve decorum and polite debate.

And that might be the case. But it’s not the reason for the proposed change. No, instead the (possible, very likely) GOP majority-leader-to-be has decided to strip out that rule because he doesn’t want his crustier members from the more rural areas of the Commonwealth to be forced to refer to the newly-elected transgender delegate Danica Roem as “gentlelady.”

And because they’re a bunch of fuckwits.

Good move for the wrong reason. It’s so depressing to see that kind of reaction. We’ve got one state trying to elect an actual child molester claiming the public should just decide be damn the rest, and another, same party, getting their feathers ruffled because the public elected someone they’re not comfortable with simply for being who they are.

Danica Roem is so easy to like.

She gets invited to the American Music Awards, and she’s on the red carpet with Demi Lovato, and it’s such a goofy, weird bit of “Look at us” from the AMA.

And then they put a mic in front of Danica and ask her some non-descript boilerplate question she’s supposed to give a lay-up answer to…and instead she pivots to traffic, infrastructure, and the electrical towers that need to be moved on Rt 28.

And then the next morning (guess she took a red-eye back) she was back in her district, visiting an elementary school.

She may have a career at this.