The Division 2 - Make Washington D.C. Great Again

So how do I get skill unlocks?

And where are people congregating to make groups outside of the wonky in game matchmaking? /r/fireteams was great for Destiny, is there something like that?

Do main missions.

The game’s official Discord has an LFG channel for each platform. I’d start there!

Done, and onto Discord thanks @SadleyBradley

QTT clan hq looking good!

Anything you want to tell us Tom?

Only thing better than loot on the ground is loot from the sky.

Worst hidden loot location in the game (in the starting area of DC), I chuckled abit when I found it.

Click at own risk...

Is this game auto-leveling enemies. Now that I’ve hit Level 7, I swear every enemy I run into either in the Theater or White House area is Level 7. It’s bloody annoying.

Yep, seems so.

Yes, the whole PVE game will tune itself to your power level as you go.

Does it level scale within the level range of the zone and no higher or all the way to 30 in all zones?

I’m definitely finding enemies well above the zone levels everywhere I go.

I’m now level 27, exploring the western part of the map and I got absolutely destroyed last night by normal patrols. There were moments when I was playing like I’m fighting against heroic dungeon level enemies from the first game, it was nuts. And in the end I got caught in an attack loop on an outpost I had just captured and the enemy actually managed to retake it!

Anyway, I loved it and I really hope Ubi doesnt eventually need the difficulty. This feels just right at the moment.

I’ll grab you as soon as it processes friend request.

Yes, unlike D1 this game makes you work for those levels. The enemy AI is nasty, in a good way, and while I agree the “monster closet” ambushes are not quite cricket the general behavior of the bad guys is nicely challenging. My favorite counter to everything is the LMG, an M60 in particular (might find a better one later but at level 11 that’s the best I’ve found). Still, I get overwhelmed if I’m sloppy.

The constant tweaking of gear is a bit bothersome, and fiddly, though. As is the horribad loadout system.

This game is legit the first one where I’m defaulting to LMGs. I’m usually all about ARs or smgs but the LMGs in TD2 are just too awesome to put down. I wish there was a bipod option too so i could put it down on top of cover and just go to town on a horde of enemies.

I find anything with a rate of fire greater than a Rifle hard to control. I guess I’m old and need to git gud.

Stability improvements and burst firing. It’s hard, yeah, but worth it to try to refine the skill. I’m not there yet, but getting better. Reloading is death, as one article on soloing this game said. Most of my deaths are during reloads, so minimizing the number of reloads is key.

Scaling isn’t broken, right?

Got in a bit of a debate last night with a friend of mine who insists (so seys reddit) that level scaling is horribly broken and unplayable. Thing is, all of the people I’ve been running with are higher level than me, and when I look at my armor/health it has scaled up appropriately (with my level) and I seem to be doing decent damage with my weapons.

Anyone have any info on this?

The lack of scaling ruined D1 for me (at the outset), because I’m not a pewpsocker and I play at a slower pace.

I am only level 4 and just found an LMG, not even a good one, and it is a total game changer. Before I struggled, now I mow down hordes. It’s insane, I fear there will be a nerf inbound. Loved LMGs in one as well, I suck at aiming so the way LMGs fire is perfect for me.

Now if I only would get a new point to unlock another skill thing, I want to get rid of useless pulse. Propably Main quest linked I assume ?

I have a lower-level M60 that had an amazing dice roll on it. It deals out more damage than weapons that are 3-4 levels higher than it. Plus, it has a 120-round belt, which is 20% more than the standard.

It’s my go-to weapon when enemies start to try to rush me, or I’m facing a horde of bad guys.

But it does make me think that LMGs are a bit too overpowered.

Yep, main quest.

I recommend the Chem Launcher healing variation. It’s fantastic, with three charges on a short cooldown.