The Division 2 - Make Washington D.C. Great Again

Most things scale on paper, except your armor isn’t scaling right. So you can do the damage, but you can’t take it. I was playing at level 11 with a level 4 and he couldn’t take but 1-2 bullets before he would be down every time, so it wasn’t very fun for him. Known issue I believe?

I love the LMG when I’m firing it, but that reload time is a killer.

I was thinking the healing drone so I have the hands free to shoot stuff.

That drone does not heal health. It restore armor, which is pretty awesome in itself. I use Chem Launcher for health.

Armour is the thing I loose first right, so yes, I want armour regen. If they hit my health I am done for usually.

There’s a mod for LMGs that reduces reload time by 25% for the cost of reducing ammo by 15%. Worth it.

So the drone, Nano (edit: Hive) thing and Chem launcher heals all seem to be pretty much the same thing, right? Not sure why we need 3 of these things if that is the case…

The various heals have huge differences in radius, recharge time and the speed at which they heal. I’ve tried all of them, and I think the Chem Launcher is the best. I don’t think it’s close, either. It has a small radius, but a quick double-tap of Q will heal me nearly to full in three seconds or so, and it has three total charges. You can use it to touch up your armor/ health anytime you’re slightly wounded and in cover.

The Hive and Drone have their uses, too, but the cooldowns are measured in minutes. The only time I would use either is in a full healer build. That said, the Revive Hive does not heal, but it will rez you automatically if solo. I also like the Assault Drone quite a lot, as it’s great at stripping the armor from bosses.

Why are people healing so much?

Don’t get shot. :)

I mean git gud.

Ya, chem launcher is easily the best heal in the game. You can basically heal yourself constantly, whenever you need.

My favorite is to get sniped by an enemy I didn’t notice, destroying all my armor. THEN, while wondering where my armor went and fiddling around trying to heal, catching a grenade.

Good times.

My big victory today is figuring out how to handle the damn sawblade rc-cars. Dodge-roll through them, then turn and shoot them in the big red battery. Works a charm.

Of course, then you’re in the open, eating bullets. No plan is perfect!

I was an assault rifle guy in the first one. I agree that LMGs have been beefed up a bit. That said, my new favourite is the AK. It’s classified as a LMG and has reload times like an assault rifle.

I’ll try getting some +Stability and also doing bursts, thanks!

I can’t find Quarter to Three’s clan in the finder – what is the XBO clan called? Is it fairly active? Want to join either Qt3’s or Era’s, I think. Can individual characters join different clans?

I have a clan on XBox, it’s open to all QT3, but it isn’t exclusive to QT3 so isn’t called QT3 ;)

HHR is the tag, HHRazors is the name. I can also invite by gamertag.

I did my first story mission in WT1, the bunker, and wow… this game is like 300% more fun than the original The Division.

Well no wonder I couldn’t find quarter

How long did it take you to get to that point? I’m absolutely loving the game but after ~10 hours I’ve barely scratched the surface.

I am at 16 hours in , headed to the American History Museum. Says its a level 8 mission, I am level 10.

I much prefer how supply drops are handled in D2.

Such a fantastic game. :)