The Falconeer: fly and fight over an open world created by 1 man

Probably not really soon. Corona and lockdown has drastically changed our home support with a new baby. (We got a daughter last week) ,. It looks like I can get to work next week and chug along without much delay, but it is impacting things. The same for voice acting , not asking anyone to travel to a studio right now .

That said I’m.working hard to not have it come out in the fall or winter that would be to late ;)

Well, look forward to checking it out whenever you get it wrapped up and congrats on the new kiddo!!

Congratulations!

the Falconeer is coming to Xbox SeriesX!!! Day One Physical Release.
For Some reason I can’t post the Trailer but it’s here":

yTUgWiujODY

Wait, you mean the game will be done and released on Launch Day for Series X (whenever that is)?

I added YouTube to the whitelisted hosts for spam detection, you should be able to post links there now.

Cool and thanks

So that’s a little unclear - is this only on Series X? Or can it play on Xbone One, too? All is said is XSX, but it also says Smart Delivery, which implies Xbone…

I can’t comment on launch dates, but smart delivery means it’s coming to the series x as a day one release. And it will come to all Xbox one devices thru SD.

Ofcourse that means different qualities per device, although I will prioritise framerate above resolution for each device.

Hope that clarifies

Yes it does! Thanks! Game is still looking sweet, can’t wait!

Those who are interested can apply for a PC beta key (to be held via Steam in October)

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2020-09-03-promising-aerial-combat-indie-the-falconeer-has-a-pc-beta

Bah, when I try to connect to the discord server I get a connection error. He must be still setting it up.

Ya, it’s back up. Must have been a temp issue. Looking forward to the game!

Is it possible to disembark the falcon, or are you stuck on it for the entire game? I get strong Hard Truck Apocalypse vibes watching the gameplay footage.

Sadly no legs in the Falconeer, its all about the flying, rather than walking. sorry ;)

Hi everyone, here’s a video preview with quite a few answers.

Looks really cool. I like the variety in missions types that it sounds like the game will have.

they didn’t go into some of the more “exotic” missions out there. ;) some things are best experienced fresh.

“launching alongside the Xbox Series X and S”. Can’t wait!

A new trailer!

Think I mentioned this elsewhere, but I’m planning on making The Falconeer my inaugural Series X gameplay experience. Looking forward to it!