The Game Awards 2022

Only 72351731 seconds until the next Deck winner is drawn!!

Did anyone win a SteamDeck for reals? I totally forgot to watch.

My chat window wasn’t up, but I doubts it.

I wasn’t watching the chat, but we had two computers streaming it here, and I don’t think so. :( c’est la vie.

I thought I saw @mono’s name flashing up on the banner at the bottom, but it disappeared quite quickly. So mono spill the beans, did ya win a deck?? :D

LOL. I tuned out, but if I won a deck, they haven’t notified me!

Of all the trailers, Remnant 2 was an easy winner cause of its production style. Great visuals, great song.

(Armored Core IV was pretty close though, I just didn’t really know what I was watching on that one)

Man fuck that kid

I’ll be home in a bit to catch the highlights, but I am goddamn pumped with the Armored Core talk. That’s been rumored for a while, and with their mechanics experience since the Souls-Era games, I’m really interested in what they come up with.

Hey Twitch! When you give codes away, make sure to do it in a way that allows copy-pasting.

They’re still learning how to handle ball pits - gotta cut 'em some slack.

It seemed pretty obvious that the Elden Ring folks thought he was with the awards team, while the awards team thought he might be with the Elden Ring folks. Luckily he wasn’t more disruptive than he was!

Twitter is pretty sure this kid pulled a similar stunt on Infowars awhile back and might be associated with the wildly vile Groyper alt right group…was also wearing a pair of Yeezy’s (Kanye sneakers)…

…ugh.

Edit: oh lol you beat me

Pretty gross, I’m glad they pressed charges against him. Need to make an example out of him, I suspect.

Look, weird Bill Clinton kid is never gonna take the spotlight from EPIC FLUTE GUY.

Pedro Eustache is a Venezuela-born flautist and woodwind composer. He has worked on Steven Speilberg’s Munich, playing middle-eastern flutes, reeds, and Armenian Duduk. He was also on the 2021 film Dune with Hanz Zimmer. He is also on Paul McCartney’s songs “Jenny Wren” and “Growing up Falling Down."

That Armored Core VI trailer looked pretty GD sweet. I’m going to be very happy if it’s Elden Ring except with robots.

According to Midjourney, this is who the kid was describing.