~The Game Pass Thread~

Ok, $1 for 3 months without faffing around with conversion loopholes is good enough to give PC Game Pass another try! Maybe it’ll stick this time, even though the only games I know I’ll play are Forgotten City and Ori and the Will of the Wisps.

Are there any sites that allow filtering for the current Game Pass inventory by e.g. release year or review scores?

There’s a decent spreadsheet, Should have what you need Game Pass Master List - Google Sheets

Thanks!

@TurinTur can you add that link to the OP?

My UP ended a couple of days ago and I’m kind of waiting for a sale on Gold. Amazon always seems to have it a $54 for a year, but I wouldn’t mind grabbing a couple of years at half price. But my games! Neeeeeeed them.

Is that available to current subscribers or just new ones?

Done.

I didn’t work for me about a month ago when I was still subscribed (I could see the promo but it was full price when I clicked through to pay), but it did work for me a couple of weeks ago when my sub had expired and I resubscribed (so existing didn’t work but returning was OK).

If the dumb thread title went away now I think that would be ok…

Same. I just expired, renewed for 3 months for a buck, then upgraded to ultimate for another buck and another month. 2 bucks for 4 months of Ultimate is uh, pretty freaking cool.

Is it just me or does PC Game Pass just make you want to delay buying games? I’m seeing my patience on holding off on Steam paying back huge dividends on Game Pass.

Definitely. There have been several games that I wishlisted, that I intended on buying or even pre-purchasing, that I ended up not doing so because of Game Pass. And, with Game Pass acting as a demo platform of sorts, I’ve also discovered that, of those several games, I was better off never having bought them anyway because I dropped them shortly after trying them out.

I figure that even at the cost of the subscription, I’m coming out ahead if I catch a couple good games that I put solid hours in, and avoid buying a few others that would have ended up in a backlog unplayed anyway.

Wow, classy thread name

I don’t even know what we’re talking about anymore.

The tilde on both sides adds of the text adds flair!

Game Pass is two words.

damnit.

So you’re saying the thread title should be “Game Pass is two words, whether it’s on Xbox, or PC, or Ultimate, or I guess Cloud too”?

As man, this thread is so generically titled my eyes almost skipped right past. I was expecting something like, “Do Not Pass Games, Do Not Collect $1.”

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but, yes