~The Game Pass Thread~

THIS CHEAP! $5.80

That theoretical truck filled with 3 month gold codes must have been filled with a lot of freaking codes that fell out of the back of the truck.

That one’s 50 days though, not 90…

Still quite a discount from $17/mo. Just bought 5 of em. Thanks for the head-up, @lordkosc!

So were the previous ones. It’s 90 days of Gold, which translates to 50 days of Ultimate GP.

I played some Overwhelm on PC Game Pass. I recommend trying it, even if it’s not your type of game. It doesn’t take much hard drive space. It has a very unique aesthetic. It’s probably too hard for me to get very far, but I still am glad I installed it and checked it out.

If I search for the name and hit enter I get an empty result

However if instead of hitting enter I hover over the search field I see Overwhelm pop up. I can then click on Overwhelm icon.

Yeah, Microsoft is so bad at search.

I have to admit that I don’t play Game Pass often (except for Hardspace: Shipbreaker - I played the shit outta that one), but $3.50 a month for Ultimate is just too good to pass up. I’m now subscribed through the end of 2023.

Thanks for the heads up @lordkosc! Does this mean I’m automatically added to your CS:GO team?

SpecificHauntingJaeger-max-1mb

Nice, topped up to July 2025

Unless you had the 1:1 conversion, which I did. Was that for those that didn’t have Ultimate? I bought two years of Gold and it went fully into two years of Ultimate during the last round. But these things are convoluted and confusing so I’m not surprised it has a bunch of caveats attached.

I signed up to Ultimate for $1/month, then used this deal to extend it. Should be enough time to play a few things in interested in.

I have done 4 jobs so far, on the playground currently. You can see I have done the benches and bins so far. This game is so simply satisfying in a weird way

I think I’m about 40% done the playground, strangest game ever. I keep asking myself why am I playing this but keep going back to it :)

Just seeing people play that game made me want to buy a power washer IRL, then I realized I would use that maybe once.

That’s how I started also!

I still have about 40% of the playground left. It’s a heck of a job.