The GOP is still morally corrupt, even if Discourse breaks

The cruelty is the point of Republican policy. It’s their brand.

topical
https://twitter.com/RadioFreeTom/status/1110925946855608321

Marco Rubio is going to accidentally think about a giant marshmallow man who will then destroy democracy.

Wouldn’t putting on a sailor’s outfit make his bone spurs flare up?

“God, I hope they don’t look at literally everything we do, they might get the right idea.”

Oh, look at Mr. Moneybags here with his Washington Post articles.

Did they break incognito mode?

For convenience reading article-count semi-paywall places, just add the setting in chrome that deletes all cookies from a given domain when you quit the browser…

TLDR: Nunes’ family farm uses a lot of illegal immigrants, as do basically all dairy farmers in Steve King’s district. Yet these people vote for Steve King and Trump who want to destroy their livelihoods. If ICE raided this town they’d be 1000% fucked.

Employing illegal immigrants in Steve King’s backyard is the safest place in the world to be.

All ag areas use illegals and yet vote against them in every election. Is there such a thing as a liberal ag area?

Pot basements set up by hippie losers.

Speaking of asses, Twitter is pretty far up its own ass. I stumbled into this via Rick Wilson’s Twitter feed and had no idea what the hell was going on. Now that I do, I think my IQ dropped a couple points.

Well, it’s a strategy. Keeping them illegal suppresses their wage-bargaining power so keeps labor costs down. It’s easier to exploit illegal labor than it is legal labor.

Social media is literally a blight upon humanity.

Social media is a plant disease?