The GOP is still morally corrupt, even if Discourse breaks

Tylenol PM is my friend. It has a little benadryl in it. I know too much benadryl makes you zippy, but the amount in that pill seems to help put me out. I will admit that it may be psychological, because when I don’t take Tylenol PM I seem to fall asleep with approximately the same ease.

Perhaps we could take this discussion to the Complain About Or Bodies thread. And leave this for scumbag GOP assholes?

So you’re saying the last 6 years might not have been real, just the effects of all the Benadryl I took?

I frammis it might be plorking frot. Wingding Peter.

Ever tried CBD or THC (or a combination) at bedtime? And are they even legal in your state?

The GOP has reached Attention Whore status.

Dude. I’m in Florida. :) But I do a hit of a certain green substance right before bed. It gets me to sleep for a while. But it doesn’t keep me there.

Laudenum?

The ATF has pulled a lot of dubious shit in its fairly recent history. I personally don’t feel any urge to come to its defence.

No kidding.

On the other hand, do I want to be on the same side of an issue as Matt Gaetz.

What the actual fuck? Why?

The cruelty is the point.

The one time white bread has fought white bread.

It’sa well-known fact that when Jesus fed the masses with the loaves and fishes it was whole wheat bread and canned tuna.

It’s an attempt to play up to middle-class/upper-class grievances against “welfare queens” that are living a life of luxury on public assistance programs. It’s a completely fabricated scenario of course, but it plays well to those who are angry at taxes, angry at government, and don’t actually understand how government or economics work.

Nothing like the GOPs support of free expression.

What’s interesting is that I’m not sure upper middle class and upper class people are even the core constituency of the GOP anymore.

I think they’ve retreated to being primarily backed by lower class white folks.

Which is going to be amazing, because those people are totally going to cheer this for the reasons you say… But then come to the awesome conclusion that THE WELFARE QUEENS ARE INSIDE THE HOUSE.

They’ll happily get kicked in the balls if it means Those People will also get kicked.