The GOP is still morally corrupt, even if Discourse breaks

:/
“It is unclear whether Hampton or a representative has filed paperwork with the Internal Revenue Service to also terminate his two nonprofit operations — the Center for American Homeless Veterans and the Circle of Friends for American Veterans. Both were still listed as active on the Internal Revenue Service’s nonprofit locator on Sunday.”

I like how the guy responsible is out there trying to sell a book instead of going to jail.

But I guess white collar crime only in the 6 figures is just a shrug.

Capitalism at its finest! It’s the Republican way.

So this thread no longer updates my last read location since @sillhouette’s post of the Walker tweet. While I appreciate the irony of the title, I wonder if it has to do with the recent split of Epstein posts, @clay?

It’s because of the faux pizza. It fucks up everything.

Wait now it works again what the hell I waited like an hour before saying anything about it just to be sure my computer wasn’t fucking with me -.-

Wumpus is standing behind you right now, but when you turn to look at him, he silently moves to the other side so that you can’t see him.

Mr. Rogers, in a bloodstained sweater.

Zee End!

Ah memories.

you must live your life carefully if you are pledged against the Ranch pantheon

LOL, I love this part: “Basically, it’s sexist towards men for women to not deal with sexism. Boom boom boom I’m writing a book.”

Is this the same woman who explained the straight parade or something?

I believe it is.
Edit:
Yep, it’s her pinned tweet

Yeah we don’t need to give her anymore attention than she already gets.

You realize it’s satire, right?

I’m beginning to suspect she doesn’t actually have a boyfriend.

Please be yes. Please be yes.

Hadn’t seen that straight pride one but it’s also hilarious. “I’m at work and I’m straight and everyone’s like, ‘Gotcha!’” LOL!

Nope. Me not recognizing satire though is nothing new though. I do know about this though.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/act-four/wp/2014/04/01/all-in-the-family-and-the-limits-of-satire/?utm_term=.65c8a367ab81