The Great 2021 "Pardon Me" Poll

Can he posthumously pardon H.H. Holmes?

I believe Holmes is on his list for garden statues.

The “Pardon Bomb” should be going off soon. Somewhere around 8-9PM EST.

E - Buckle up.

Well, to be fair… Assume that the warnings actually penetrated his thick skull… He decides that the legal shitstorm that happens when he does, keeps him in the news for a while longer. He doesn’t have any idea what it would mean. He just doesn’t have the mental ability of a goldfish. It would be about ME. ME ME ME. Everything ME!

Joe’s going to walk into the Oval tomorrow and Trump’s still going to be there signing pardons.

I could see the announced pardons coming tomorrow morning as a final spotlight steal fuck-you from Trump.

Yeah he’s giving a speech tomorrow morning which is not something the outgoing president is supposed to do.

If reports from the weekend are to be believed, there are dozens of pardons and executive clemencies coming. Likely not the thing you’d announce in a speech, but instead process as a stack of orders coming up here at midnight…or around 9 or 10 am tomorrow.

While it may not occur in this timeline, according to parallel universe theory there is an Earth where Trump at the last minute prepares the blanket pardons for himself and him family. However after nuking San Francisco to spite Nancy Pelosi almost all his aides and advisors have abandoned him. He is left with only his trusted boy servant, Pickle, whom is entrusted to deliver the pardon documents. Unfortunately they are accidentally shredded in a lawnmower accident.

I could totally imagine Trump refusing to pardon anyone if for some reason his advisors tell him he can’t pardon himself.

(Washington Post White House reporter)

This seems most likely.

This is like a MAGA turducken.

Surprised it took this long.

Bannon has to know where some bodies are buried, right?

Fuck me, he’s going to pardon himself and the goddamn capitol insurrectionists isn’t he? Just as a giant “fuck you” to the country.

The only reason it’s taking so long is that they’re having to trawl through the same Parler data dump the FBI is using to ID the insurrectionists for pardoning purposes.

Sloppy Steve ain’t much, but he’s for Trump. Maybe.

Expected. Flat out scumbag.