The Intellivision is returning, and it has a new boss

[ X ] How about restitution for their victims of fraud and preorder refund requests fulfilled?

Does he work for Intellivision, or is that just a fan group?

Creepy pathetic deluded fan. He’s the one that made an empty classroom video full of cringe about it.

especially this one:

original video is still up, unlike many of the shills who are pretending this never happened

That video could’ve been aired on Adult Swim and it would’ve been a perfect fit.

He has a weird shaped head and chin. Chins. Yea he’s fat but I was commenting more of on the wedge triangle with flat top shape.

Haha the ex-Interplay axeman Phil Adam that dsmart vouches for has a new nothing-burger update continuing the scam, kicking the ball down the road.

Via Email:

Greetings,

This is Phil Adam, CEO of Intellivision. I had planned to respond sooner with the company status, but the team has been working through some production pipeline bugs that have delayed this update. As I’ve stated previously, updates from myself will be made when material facts are available and relevant. That being said, here are a few updates.

• One of the primary goals for the small pilot run was to uncover any issues in the production pipeline before starting a larger production run. Fortunately, we did catch one significant problem. Diagnosing this issue and implementing a solution was a significant effort and caused a delay. The symptoms pointed to a bug in the controller firmware, but that was not the case. The problem was an order-of-operations issue when provisioning the console on the production line with its unique identifiers and security keys. The error manifested on the next reboot in a way that looked like a controller bug. With that resolved, the path is clear to finish the pilot run in the next few weeks.*

• We signed a licensing deal with BBG Entertainment GmbH, the details of which will be announced later. Here is a quote from Stephan Berendsen, Managing Director: "We are very pleased to have licensed four Amico games and the original game versions from Intellivision. For the past three years we have been working with Intellivision on the development of our games DYNABLASTER and BRAINDUEL for Amico. We are excited about Amico and hope that customers will be as well. We are looking forward to offering the four licensed Amico games and original Intellivision versions on other platforms soon.”*

• We have another partnership deal that will ensure that 2 of our most anticipated IPs will be available across multiple platforms as well as Amico. The details of that relationship will be announced at a later time. The target for these IPs is simultaneously (or later) with the Amico release.*

Given that we will have a limited number of Amico units initially, these partnerships will get the games into more hands who have been waiting to play while helping get the word out to a larger audience. As stated above, we are doing everything we can to make sure that we have a stable system before starting production. That is a key milestone in moving forward.

I would like to thank you again for your support, and thank you to our internal team and external developers that work tirelessly to create a family gaming experience on Amico that brings people of different ages and skills together in group play.

Phil Adam, CEO

They’re continuing to lie as if this if some new deal but this is an old one showing an existing developer to release their two shoddy games.

I know video games console tribes are predisposed to ostracize competing platforms’ fans but the remaining diehard Intellivision Amico cultists are staggeringly dumb as fuck with the willful misinterpretation of the latest stalling attempt:

I’d feel embarrassed for him if I hadn’t seen hundreds of examples how he lashes out and attacks reasonable people.

So is this thing dead? I thought it was because they closed their offices, but with this Tallarico guy he can probably string it out for another year. “Manufacturing has been outsourced to Timbuktu, where we are building a new factory to produce the Amico. Construction will be finished sometime next year and then we will be able to produce 100,000 Amico units a month.”

It’s not Tommy continuing the con but Phil Adam is doing the same thing. Providing months late lie filled fraudulent updates trying to draw in some clueless millionaires to piss away money. Like desperately throwing out “our games are NFT in the blockchain!” during the height of crypto craze without knowing what it was.

It would later come out their technical genius CTO John Moustache Alvarado who turned out to be a MAGA piece of trash couldn’t program his way out of a paper bag nor implement the simplistic birthday functionality calculator watches and GameBoys could. So how could you expect that genius scammer to get NFTs working?

It was never a coherent idea only a grift for the principals involved. It was never alive and never finished in terms of specs but whatever they claimed it could do was merely to rope in dumb investors that could pay for Tommy’s CEO cosplay long enough for a sellout to Google.

Tallarico has been in hiding for months. The current CEO, who is more mature but not as unintentionally hilarious, writes a “not dead yet” letter every few months or so, perhaps to delay litigation against them for investment fraud or worse. The Intellivision is returning, and it has a new boss - #1436 by rei

Thanks. It’s hard to keep up with this topic. I dip my toes in now and then and it mostly seems to be about pillorying Tallarico.

That’s because Tallarico made a total and complete ass of himself for years leading up to it, and some of us are still processing it in the present-day context of, “well, we know nothing was produced, but what was happening when TT said this?”

In retrospect it seems like they were desperate for funding, and Tallarico took it upon himself to personally attack and attempt to discredit anyone who doubted they were a legitimate operation. The more information that comes out, and the more time passes, the sketchier the whole thing appears.

Spoiler: Intellivision Amico is dead, and has been for about 2 years.

I wonder if he’s going to be prosecuted for fraud? It sounds like he’s guilty of it.

They won’t because of LLC and because they’re too small fry. I’ve reported their multiple flagrant FCC and SEC violations and nothing’s come of it.

The clueless small time retail investors who poured millions for Tommy, Phil, Nick and John to play pretend with are too disconnected to know their retirement hopes have all been pissed away with nothing to show of it.

Intellivision make it a recurring practice never to notify their official investors of any “news” only their deeply loyal group of YouTube shill cultists. Zip zilch not a word.

I don’t think it’s strictly illegal to mismanage a company into the ground, to bite off more than you can chew, to run your mouth like a dreamer. The game industry is mature enough that’s it’s somewhat uncommon to see someone talk so big and deliver so little, but small businesses fail all the time.

Besides, what would be the remedy? Paying fines? They don’t have any money. Confinement? Tallarico seems to be in embarrassed self-exile anyway. Prohibition from doing this again? I think everyone’s reputation should be mud after this.

I wonder, does Tallarico’s self-image include the incompetent boob he proved himself to be? Or did he get hit on the head at fantasy baseball camp for adults?