The Intellivision is returning, and it has a new boss

Actually it turns out this whole Amico scam has brought to light that his “career” has been largely fabricated and exaggerated.

Of course the thief blames the haters and Kotaku and not himself

Check out how dumb the investor comments are

One of the most informative posters who has experience in manufacturing and butted heads with Tommy’s lies refuting them with facts has been threatened offline by his members of the Cult of Tommy:

These losers: https://v.redd.it/eyxcp6ucp1o91

He deleted his account. WTH?

Yeah I’m surprised AmicoGames.com hasn’t covered this yet. It needs more visibility.

Amico patent abandoned

Looks like it was all frivolous filings to attract clueless investors without any serious attempt at launching a real product

IANAL but I hope they get penalized for this whole scam

Someone should invoke the Kickstarter bill of rights:

Tommy Tallarico compares himself to the captains of industry

This was after the very first delay

Looks like in crime and all things shady, Tommy Tallarico isn’t very good at hiding it. Someone mysterious with a username or email address of T*******m pre bid up the minimum bids and “won” some of the auctions for the worthless overpriced trash.

Probably money laundering.

@dsmart Phil Adam would never lie or front for a scam like Intellivision Amico I’m sure those “influencer machines” promised months ago in “just a few weeks” totally exist.

Vouching for the reputation of a grifter CEO of a sham company that siphons funds from investors to enrich himself is a bad look. Especially when he had the made up title of “VP of revenue” of a console without any revenue possibilities by intentional design such as DLC or a long tail lifespan or existing.

Mike Mullis, the “ORIGINAL Next Level Gaming” website, claims that he is going to receive a demo Amico unit for testing tomorrow, but he won’t be able to show it or talk about it, because of an NDA he signed with Intellivision.

They really want this to be Schroedinger’s Console, where you can’t tell if its dead or alive without opening the box. What they don’t seem to understand is that until they can prove that it’s alive, we might as well assume it’s dead.

Even when it comes out, it’s for playing Moon Patrol and Checkers. Excitement!

I’d be up for that, but not at Amico’s current pricing.

To any newcomers to Amico: Please don’t treat this as a legitimate piece of hardware in any sense. It’s always been a get rich grift and wholly a scam.

Missing are the millions needed to reach (cough) production status so this is nothing more than another pointless stunt.

The real 1982 arcade game Moon Patrol is available on all modern systems. Nobody needs the shareware sequel “made for Amico.”

If you really want a new Moon Patrol, play this one! Moon Patrol by Yok

I’m bummed the Night Stalker game they showed off isn’t going to happen now. It looked pretty cool.

This makes Kolchak sad.

“Amico” Night Stalker had some graphical style but it didn’t look like much fun to me.

Mike Mika has other ideas and there will be other games. It’ll be OK.

Looks like totally fake company CEO Phil Adam made some fraudulent claims in his last statement about “pilot run” (cough) “test units” going to influencers all those months ago since it’s coming out now the two complicit shill dicksuckers knew way back in March.

“Soon” as a time line according to Phil Adam means over 6 months apparently.

Not a good look for a money scamming operation or for his vaunted reputation that Derek Smart vouches for as Interplay axe man of olde.

They’re still stretching this fraud out with zero legitimacy and trying to pay themselves (John Alvarado, Phil Adam, Nick Richards) proceeds from ripping off investors instead of working as greeters at the local Walmart with their skillset. Of course, Walmart greeters are more competent and have higher ethics + morals.

Still haven’t refunded people.

They also have a single unit they are trying to lie about having multiple units haha

Like they tried to defraud the public months ago about the “unboxing”

Their prototypes all have fake wireless certification stickers all unearned so fraud upon fraud

For some reason their funding project has been retracted from the Republic website now…maybe lawsuits are finally now being threatened by duped investors?