The Intellivision is returning, and it has a new boss

Tommy continues to do VGL repeating his grandiose claims about revolutionizing music from beeps and bloops without reputational repercussions

Ya, if it were just a failed company it would be one thing. Even a company that failed due to really poor management/product/whatever. But once it should have become apparent this thing wasn’t going anywhere at all they double and triple downed and just kept trying to get backers even to the point of lying about who was running things and how far along they were. I don’t think it was always a scam, but I wouldn’t put it out of the realm of possibility. And it certainly became what I would call a scam over the course of last few years. That’s not even considering the insanity of the youtuber brigade that pimped this.

Still, it’s been an enthralling thing to watch unfold.

Yeah, this is no “honest effort where everyone tried and failed.”

Here’s the character witness letter provided by one of his “20 lawyers” when he was busted smuggling $100000 from Brazil:

(from the AmicoGames.com blog)

Your honor, I move for immediate dismissal as the defendant only drinks juice.

Mike “the ORIGINAL Next Level Gaming” Mullis is so fucked in the head:

“ Imagine genuinely thinking that you’re an Amico tester and boasting about it in public. Haha it’s so damn sad.

It’s like a parent giving their child a fake oven and telling them that they’re the head chef in the house. But instead of a child it’s men in their 40/50s.”

What’s the point of trying to claim this thing is still a going thing? No one would take this disastrous piece of hardware if it were given to them for free at this point.

I have no idea why Mike Mullis continues to cling to the delusion.

So it is THIS easy for Tommy Tallarico to just skip out on his debts after scamming $17M

Great news!

Looking back at all the “updates” INTV provided, going back to the beginning, EACH AND EVERY ONE was proven to be a lie when new information came to light. So if you’re believing that they are “finishing up” or “testing” or “finding a production solution” then you’re literally saying you believe INTV this time when everything else was a proven lie.

Tommy Tallarico and Intellivision keep doing the fraud.

“Brother Tommy”

It’s a cult, I tell ya!

Have these duped investors not heard of google search?

How is Tommy still being invited to anything at all?

It’s not family friendly.

He has a VGL concert in Boston in June and one in Chile before that. What do you mean by invite? He makes/buys his own awards. He’s a self-made liar.

Mullis is particularly bad since he uses his autistic son as a prop and to shield himself from criticism received from his whoring himself and his son out on social media. “You’re attacking my handicapped son!”

I didn’t realise these were all just his own events and he’s just awarding himself. I have no words - I don’t even think “narcissism” covers that.