The Intellivision is returning, and it has a new boss

He created the Game Audio Guild to award himself lifetime achievement awards. He bought Guinness World Records. He claims he’s an Emmy winner because cohost Victor Lucas won a local Emmy. Tommy bought 5 $10000 fantasy ball camps with the Yankees and now calls himself a Yankees Hall of Famer.

Have you not watched the awesome hbomberguy video at www.tommytallarico.com ?

He is and continues to be George Santos before George Santos was born. Today, slowly, industry people who worked for him are discovering he has claimed to be the creator for the last 3 decades. Every work-for-hire thing done for Tommy Tallarico Studios, he has co-opted into taking personal credit.

He has inflated “games I worked into 300+” by making each platform version a “separate game.”

Yet, he still makes these grand claims running Video Games Live. It’s turning out even the most famous works (EWJ, Terminator CD) other people created them (ciredit he’s stripped away) and he’s laid claim for decades.

Tommy Tallarico is a fucking fraud and this needs to be publicized everywhere in the industry

They did no product development nor spent any money on software/hardware while they ran the Amico scam. They bought paid for “Octane Awards” for themselves to try and lure acquisition money. No games were finished in the 3 years.

Dumbest dumb fucks ever. “Radio silence must mean everything is going well!”

I can not for the life of me figure out why they continue to support this thing so publicly. Are they co-owners?

They’re lonely mentally ill people in throes of mid life crisis. In their addled minds they are part of a selective elite now with their close proximity to “celebrity” Tommy

From ResetEra

So ResetEra posters discovered Tommy Tallarico didn’t even do the EWJ soundtracks:

They’ve also been having fun querying whether he even can play and/or is playing the guitar in the VGL concerts, though I’m not qualified to analyse the footage.

I saw that too, that seems the least likely, he isn’t playing something super difficult for someone who knows how to play guitar. Analyzing 480p video is difficult, and audio/video timing issues could make things look off when they were not live.

The only explanation is that Tommy uses pre-recorded because he wants the guitar to sound perfect, or possibly they don’t want to set up the guitar into the sound mix etc. Lots of musicians don’t play live sometimes… but they usually do when you are paying to see them live, like at a specific live music concert.

In the 2 VGL concerts I went to, he proudly boasts about the Advent Rising soundtrack but I found out that he’s omitted mention of 2-3 other computers who did the majority of the soundtrack.

WTF.

The custom spider-man guitar he’s proud of and claims as “from the 80s” turns out to be a 1998/1999 thing too.

There is literally nothing he has not lied about.

Apologies if this has been discussed here already.
In short, his relationship to Steven Tyler is in question.

They’re definitely not first cousins but rather a “all Wongs and Smiths may have distant connections”

He’s made a show of faking invites to Steven Tyler charity events but it was revealed he paid for access

Basically if Tommy Tallarico said and claimed something, it’s a lie

More recently in the thread is discussion of whether he even knows how to play guitar

I really enjoyed all the CUPodcasts about TT and Amico that you posted @rei , but I haven’t found anything recent. Are they on hiatus or something or just nothing new to post about? I miss me some Amico insanity.

They ended completely actually.

Ian and Pat recently went back to finally record a reply to Tommy’s unlisted deranged 51 minute rambling and pleading video where he demanded to debate them.

Oh, bummer! I thought I heard/read something about a break, but couldn’t find it again so hoped I’d misunderstood. Is there link to that last post of theirs’? It doesn’t sound familiar.

#wow !

I mean, it’s not impossible that I could become engaged to Ana de Armas by year’s end! That’s positive thinking!

That whole thing reads like satire but it successfully conned $17M! Not even counting what they defrauded from Bavaria!