The Many Other Crimes of Donald J Trump

Oh Rudy is being his own lawyer? That is AWESOME!

Is this yet another witch hunt by the communist far left America haters? Just trying to get ahead of the narrative.

Nah. Just a spot of trouble for some guy Trump just barely met and can’t really remember.

I just read through the Giuliani complaint and, oh lordy.

“This conversation was recorded”

That sounds like about as much fun as sitting all night in front of the TV with the Pink Flamingos dog poop scene on infinite repeat.

Man, I hope it comes out that my old college friend turned scumbag Ken Kurson is one of the guys who paid $2M for his pardon. He was ghostwriter/cowriter on Giuliani’s book on leadership.

Haven’t read it, is there a chapter on getting blowjobs at work from your assistant?

I’m guessing we are about to find out that there’s no law against selling presidential pardons. Sigh.

I don’t read such nonsense! I read pre-Tolkien fantasy and old issues of Heavy Metal magazine!

Burroughs? Eddison?

Love Eddison, Dunsany, James Branch Cabell, William Hope Hodgson, Evangeline Walton, Potocki, Leslie Barringer, William Morris. Right now I’m reading Phantasmion by Coleridge’s daughter Sara, which some claim as the first fantasy novel. It’s pretty good!

I like Burroughs too.

Yikes, I’ve read almost none of that. Life is too short, and there are too many books!

READ LORD DUNSANY’S SHORT STORIES YOU YOBBO

It was in fact a quite entertaining read, horrifyingly creepy too, but entertaining.

If the allegations contained in the suit are true, among his many crimes Rudy is certainly guilty of erection fraud.

Last night on Jeopardy Masters tournament, James “Game Show Villain” Holzhauer didn’t know the Final Jeopardy answer so he put “If a Ken Jennings fell over in the woods and no one was around to hear it, would a Dad joke fall out?”

I am now certain that Ken Jennings has fallen over in the woods today and Thrag’s joke fell out.

BTW if we have any Jeopardy nerds here, this Master tournament is 100% high octane Jeopardy goodness.

Able to stream, or just regular TV?

I saw it on broadcast - channel 7 down here in SoCal.

Hmm, The Google says it is on ABC and also can be streamed on Fubo. Apparently there is a free trial but its a subscription service.

If you have cable, check their streaming option. I’ve been watching the back episodes on Xfinity.

Hehe, if you really want to read some old school stuff that has not aged well (in terms of modern sensibilities) read H. Rider Haggard’s stuff like She: A History of Adventure. I read it in my twenties and while it’s a good yarn, its assumptions about race in particular are just, wow.

I haven’t read any of the Conan guy’s books, but I presume they’re pretty bad in similar ways, if the Frank Frazetta paintings are anything to go by.

get woke +1